“church retreat”

Ranked #27 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed December 29, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SHAWN W
BaymontDOS, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We have stayed at Baymont Inn & Suites in several different cities and enjoy our stay at each one. As a matter of fact we look for it wherever we visit. This one in Pigeon Forge is nice, clean, and the young lady at the desk, Selita, was wonderful!! They even gave us a Christmas card which was great since we visited on Christmas Day (:

• Stayed: December 2012
BaymontDOS, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Hello Sonja, thank you for taking time to let us know how your stay is going. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt that hometown hospitality when you are here. We are happy to be your home away from home and it was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to visiting with you again very soon. Many, many wishes to you and your family for the New Year......

Reviewed December 16, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We enjoyed our stay, our kids loved the pool, great selection at breakfast. We will be coming back. Great prices.Location was good too. We dont have anything to complain about cause we were happy with everything there.

• Stayed: December 2012
BaymontDOS, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

We are happy to hear that you were happy with your stay. You are a guest in our home, thats the way our staff believes and we hope that each and every guest feels that while they are here. From the friendly check in, warm cookies and hot coffee in the lobby to your newly remodeled very clean room to our breakfast to get you going in the mornings. Welcome to the Baymont Family and we will see you soon. Happy Holidays.....

Reviewed December 15, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I booked a room at this hotel for my high school reunion, while we had a block of rooms in a pricier place that was hosting the party, I just couldn't bring myself to pay $140 for one nights accomodation. I found the Baymont was one of the few "Smoker friendly" properties with a decent reputation, and very reasonable rates! I would put the room and ammenities up against the other "high end" hotels anyday. Staff was super friendly, I felt secure as a single traveler, and had only one "disturbance" when the Harley Store & Barn was closing next door and all the motorcycles started up at the same time.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the wing away from the Walden's Landing complex. It's a little quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Welcome to our Baymont Inn & Suites Family. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are located right in the heart of Pigeon Forge, with newly remodeled rooms and more to come. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, we welcome you anytime to come back and stay with us and let us know how we are doing. Happy Holidays.......

Reviewed December 11, 2012

In October, I made my reservations for December 5-9 at my usual hotel for my annual trip to watch the parade & shop...I call to confirm everything on Tuesday night about 9:00 P.M. (I was leaving for Tennessee the following day right after work) - I learn my hotel has CLOSED - no email, no call, no letter- after I had been a loyal customer for many years. My Boston Terrier, Lucky, travels with me...so I had a challenge for the next two hours on the telephone. Finally, just out of pure frustration ...I went ahead with reservations without knowing what to expect at the Baymont. I have learned not to trust everything you see or read on the internet about anything especially hotels!
At the Baymont, I was very pleased. My pet-friendly room was ground floor (which is always convenient for pet owners), clean, and much more updated than I had expected. It wasn't an overly large room or fancy, but I didn't experience any problems at all. The front desk staff were very understanding of my pet situation; I don't want housekeeping in my room when I'm on a trip...if I need towels or anything else, I'll go to the desk & get it. They were happy to oblige. Breakfast was nice. It is in a good location. I had what I needed at a decent price, and at the last minute...so thank you, Baymont! Lucky and I will see you again in the spring!

Room Tip: Pet owner - ground floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Hello and thank you for choosing to stay with us at our Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge. We are so happy to know that you and Lucky were comfortable and felt welcome. Our staff sincerely believes in our Hometown Hospitaltiy slogan. We are southern people with southern values and we always treat our guests with southern hospitaltiy. We look forward to seeing you and Lucky again soon. May the holidays bring you many blessings. Welcome to our Baymont Family.