we just stayed here 5 nights. Instead of paying $150+ a night just for a place to sleep, we spent $68 a night (including tax) and therefore had much more to spend on seeing the sights and enjoying the restaurants. This isn't the Ritz, but impotantly it is clean, indoor and outdoor pools also clean and clear, housekeeping responded promptly to requests (more towels as we swam every day) a/c in rooms work well in 98 degree heat, rooms clean, breakfast was a bit skimpy a couple mornings over 4th - no food deliveries and motel was full - but once got more supplies beakfast good. Again, if you want amenities that $150+ places have, this isn't for you. But if you want clean, quiet (a block off the main drag) a good staff and clean and clear indoor and outdoor pools and money left over to really enjoy the area attractions and eateries, this is for you. By the way, I reserved on-line and got a cheaper rate than walk-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OPEN! The newest Baymont Inn & Suites, in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is now open and ready for you. We are happy to open with a completely remodeled hotel, new management, new staff and hometown hospitality. We are dedicated to making our Baymont Inn & Suites, your home in the Smoky Mountains. We look forward to having you as our guest and to welcome you to our Baymont family. we are waiting for you.......... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites
- Baymont Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Mountain Trace Inn Pigeon Forge