Twin Mountain Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Lodge at Mill Creek(Pigeon Forge)
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
Norma Dan Motel(Pigeon Forge)
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Great 4.5/5
View Hotel
Green Valley Motel(Pigeon Forge)
Good 3.5/5
Best Western Toni Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Riverchase Motel(Pigeon Forge)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
All reviewsthe riverdixie stampedeprivate balcony overlookinglittle pigeon riverspent three nightsgas fireplaceoff the stripnew mattressesour room was cleanedthe main highwayjacuzzi suiteroom was largegreat place to stayfree breakfastking bedrooms were very cleanbiscuits gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2010

We were very skeptical of the low price of the room, but when we got there very impressed. We stayed in phase 2. The room was very clean. They restocked the room each day with everything we needed. Service was good. Hot tub was stained a little. Balcony was really nice to set out on and watch the ducks. Free breakfast tickets were a joke, but breakfast was really good. We really liked the location too.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

We arrived in Pigeon Forge and stopped at the office to check in. Waited for the manager-type and he greeted me with "last name?". Not very pleasant. He told me the balance due and I told him that I booked the room for 3 nights with the phase I online discount but I could not figure out how they arrived at the total since the bill was not itemized. He told me that I got $10 off the rate and that it was $64.95 for the first and second nights and $74.95 for the third night. I said I wanted to see that because their website said $59.95 for the first and second nights and $64.95 for the third night. He said, "well I will have to pull that up and print it out and that will take me a while". I said fine I will wait. He begrudgingly went to a back room and stayed there for quit awhile. He came back with the same thing I had printed out from home and said the same thing as above. I said that is fine but you need to check and change your website. He said "Fine! I will take the extra money off your bill!" I said thank you. I was very turned off to see that they did not want to honor their advertised website special. I just looked and they have changed it to say $10 off.

Room. As it is in the photos. Only one air conditioner so the back room was not cool enough and the front room was freezing. Beds are very firm and very low to the ground.
Room was adequate for our need for two semi-private rooms traveling with teens without breaking the bank. Bring extra pillows and blankets and towels if you need them as there is no extra anything in the room and no office on the grounds. I would have brought my lounge chair for sitting in the river and on the balcony.
Two of the five ice machines were not working while we were there. No ice in the building at all on Sat. morning.
River was fun to watch and to ride down. Water is pretty low there right now.
Pool at the RV park was sufficient but nothing special.
Walls were very thin and we could hear our neighbors at night.
The free breakfast coupons are a joke. Don't bother. They did give us a coupon for Pop's Catfish that we did use and it was a great place for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank nativegeorgian
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Our room was a mini-suite located on the first floor of Twin Mountain Inn Phase I. We were happy to see that our room was clean and spacious with two king size beds that were in separate rooms and a kitchenette. Our room overlooked the Little Pigeon River (which is more like a creek) where there were people on inner tubes floating along and enjoying themselves. However, we were disappointed that the hotel was located next to a RV campground and that the nearest swimming pool is in the middle of this campground. When we went to the check out the pool, it was dirty. My son was very disappointed. We had expected that all the amenities would be on the hotel grounds, not on other properties. The pancake breakfast is very good, but the drinks are not included and you still have to leave a tip, so it's not really "free". The internet connection is very slow and seemed a little weak. However, the location is excellent.
I would recommend the hotel to others who are looking for a decent room for a great value. But, if you're looking for a place that has all the bells and whistles, you may want to look elsewhere. I feel like the website is a little deceiving.. the amenities are there just not at Phase I.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2010

I have been staying at Twin Mtn. Inn for years & still hear the same thing when we check in and out about how slow their computers are. I had a complaint on the room & wrote a letter to the mgr. who did not have the courtesy to respond. We rarely had a tv guide listing, light bulb needed changing or do not disturb sign which we had to get later. As for their "free" breakfast, it's not so free when we have to drive out of the Inn to go elsewhere for the breakfast that didn't include the drinks, plus had to pay tip. If friends wanted to get ahold of us they must have our room number because it would not be given out. There are guidelines to checking out of the room. Staff semi-courtesy. But the thing that stopped our coming here anymore was I felt I should of been told up front before making the reservation that should I cancel that I would now be charged 10% of the 1st night's stay, unless I changed it to another date. I didn't find this out until I made the reservation & then needed to cancel which I did months before my arrival date. I have tried many hotels & have found some with very friendly & accommodating staff, plus, the check-in/check-out was a breeze, and no more having to make trips to the office to obtain items that would normally placed in a room.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2009

I just returned home from my most recent stay in Pigeon Forge. My mother and I have been for the past four years and this was our first stay with Twin Mountain Inn. We were in the Phase I building, in a king suite with kitchenette. We loved the balcony over the river. We fed the squirrels and ducks every morning, which was great! The room was also great. It was clean and perfect for our stay. I think we have found our new "place" in Pigeon Forge and hope to return for our usual visit next year.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family