“very surprised”

Twin Mountain Inn & Suites
Ranked #30 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed two nights at twin mountains,I was very surprised and pleased at the hotel,staff,and location.It was convienient to many attractions,as well as dining,shopping,and more.The hotel was very clean and very well stocked with all the supplies we needed for our stay with them.When something was needed the hotel staff brought it up to us very quickly.I will most defiantly stay with them again very soon.

1  Thank melanie m
SMPH_4050_Pkway, General Manager at Twin Mountain Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Hello

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to hear that the staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to post about it. We hope to see you agin soon.

T.M.P.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Just back from Pigeon Forge. We stayed once again at Twin Mountain Inn. As I've said in the past it is an older place. We stay there because its clean and cheaper than others in the area. It has a mini frig and coffee pot. One thing I hate it does not have a microwave. This time the beds and bathroom were clean but the floor not so much. After walking with my socks on the bottoms were very dirty. Housekeeping came while we were out. Took shoes off and floor felt damp. Now it was raining but I'm not sure the floor should have felt damp. Also my feet where very dirty after walking barefoot on carpet. I have a pic I'll try to up load. So my only two problems where the floor and no microwave. I keep hoping they'll get some for the rooms. I'll stay here again. They are very nice people.

Room Tip: I always like upper floors. You can see more.

Hello

Thank you for posting about your stay. I am sorry that the floor was not as clean as it should be and I have forward your concerns to the owner and to the housekeeping supervisor. Hopefully the next time you stop in we will have microwaves in all of the rooms.

TMP

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had a nice,quite stay.The rooms were clean and house keeping was great.the location is great.Walking distance to the Dixie Stampede and you can catch the trolley close by too.We also got a welcome package with couponds.Great place to stay.We will stay again..

Room Tip: we had a room over looking the river
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
SMPH_4050_Pkway, General Manager at Twin Mountain Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. The staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your trips This area has so much to offer that it makes the lodging choice even more important. Being able to kick back and relax after a fun filled day of activities is a must. Stop in anytime, even if it is just to say hello, we would love to see you again soon.

Sincerely
T.M.P

“One of our goals is to be your home away from home in foothills the Great Smoky Mountains!”

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We booked a one room with two king bedrooms and were extremely pleased. The room was clean, everything worked great, enjoyed the creek off our balcony and we were given many coupons for local attractions and free breakfast at the Smokey Mountain Pancake House!!! We enjoy putt putt so our coupons came in great. Will book here again and again. Staff was also very pleasant and friendly. Thanks.

Room Tip: For privacy, room with 2 bedrooms was great for us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
SMPH_4050_Pkway, Operations Manager at Twin Mountain Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay and choosing Twin Mountain Inn as your lodging destination for you recent trip to our beautiful area. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope that you return soon and wish the very best.

Angee Ardon
Operations Manager
cc Corporate

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stayed here in February 2014, the staff told me that the rooms were clean, they didn't tell the whole truth. We came home with BED BUGS! You couldn't get service for anything after 8pm, the internet connection sucked, my daughter had to set outside on the balcony to get a signal, and our toilet broke and flooded the room, they didn't even have anybody to clean it up until the next morning. That's why everyone is being told that they are gutting everything and remodeling all the rooms. So NO we were not very happy at all. So please reconsider before staying here. My family will never stay here again!!! Also, the breakfast vouchers are a joke, you don't have but 3 choices, they said it was free, it cost us $30 the next morning to eat. So think about this long and hard before you decide to stay here!!!!

Room Tip: Make sure rooms have been thoroughly cleaned!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cheryl W

Hello
I have reviewed your recent stay and spoke with the personnel you dealt with in February 2014. The room you checked into was thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival. After each check out all rooms and mattress’s are inspected by housekeepers who have been trained to spot any problems such as you have alleged. Our properties are professionally treated monthly for any and all pest. Yes, we had problems with your bathroom and moved you promptly. Not only did we move you, but offered to help you move. The two rooms you occupied have been rented multiple times since your visit and we have not had one person to complain. What puzzle’s me most is it took over three months for you to report the alleged problem …online…, but todate we have not received a call from you about this. You had no problem in letting us know that you were not happy prior to checking out, but nothing since then. The manager of the property spoke with you and apologized for your inconvenience. I am sorry that the stay was not to your satisfaction and hope you find more suitable lodging elsewhere for any future stays.

Angela Ardon
Operations Manager
Cc Corporate Office

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My sisters and I were in town spring break weekend to handle business for an upcoming reunion. We waited until we got into town to get a place to stay....*I don't recommend doing that* We stopped into the office and inquired about a room, the staff was friendly and helpful. There was even a big screen connected to the computer so we could see what we were getting. We were absolutely amazed at the value, cleanliness, and the fact that it wasn't rundown. I'll definitely stay here again and again. My big sister is nit-picks about everything every time we go somewhere and had not one negative thing to say about this hotel.

Room Tip: I really don't know if there were any kids activities or a fitness room because I didn't loo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Louisvillefan4life
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We enjoyed our lovely cabin up the mountain... it is lowest to the ground.... Cindy cared enough to make sure that we knew it was not that far up the mountain since my wife is a little scared... thanks again for everything that you did.... we had originally rented another cabin but after over hearing the conversation... Cindy took it upon herself to call me personally and suggest another cabin because my wife is still a little nervous with the overlooks in the mountains... That meant alot.... we did however go up the mountain and the original cabin was way up there... so for Cindy I am thankful.... you saved my marriage.... haha.... thanks again for a beautiful clean cabin and excellent service.... Cindy Thanks AGAIN!!!!!

Room Tip: Look at their cabins... they all are so clean and neat looking ... if you are looking for a deal che...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends