Twin Mountain Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
Hampton.com
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
ClarionHotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$179
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$140
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
EconoLodge
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$160
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$167
$149
  • Breakfast included
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$189
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$254
$219
All reviewsthe riverdixie stampedeprivate balcony overlookinglittle pigeon riverspent three nightsgas fireplaceoff the stripnew mattressesour room was cleanedjacuzzi suitethe main highwayroom was largegreat place to stayfree breakfastking bedsmall refrigeratoroff the beaten path
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've stayed in numerous hotels in their "wheelchair/handicap" accessible rooms. This was our first time staying with TM we were in phase 2 and I being in a wheelchair full time was not happy with the vanity and bathroom accomadations. The front lip on the sink is far to low to get under with a wheelchair so thankfully I'm of the ability that I can lean forward to reach the sink, unfortunately without a waterproof pad drapped from my chest to my feet I was soaking my clothes and shoes just to wash my face. Never have I stayed in a "handicap" room that didn't have safety bars at the toilet or around the bathtub! So, if this was their version of a "handicap" room they need to visit some others such as Best Westren Plaza and Holiday Inn Express to get it right. We were in room 309. And trust me when I made the reservations I was told I was getting a "wheelchair/handicap" room. Beds were hard and had flat pillows on them as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doris B
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a nice hotel. It sits between 2 RV parks but not really a problem. Nice and peaceful. Just off main drag and that makes it nice. The rooms are large and it is nice to have two bedrooms. All rooms have balconies that overlook the pigeon river. When the river is high it is really nice. We had 4 squirrels and 1 pair of ducks and 1 mommy duck and 4 babies that we fed and enjoyed watching. When you check in make sure you ask for a hair dryer, because they are not in the rooms. You have to request a microwave and make sure they put it in the computer or the request will not be honored. When I made reservations several weeks in advance, I requested a microwave, but we never got one. The only thing I really did not like is the fact that the TV's are small and outdated. Too the owner: UPDATE YOUR TVS. When a new clerk is at the reservation desk, make sure a seasoned employee is with her. Several mistakes made when we checked in, but resolved.

Room Tip: All rooms have views of river. there are 5 floors, we stayed on the 4th and enjoyed it. I would like to stay on the ground floor next time.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dmc6211
Reviewed April 9, 2013

we have been staying at twin mt for years now an we find it very comfortable and we love being by the river at either location .1 location is located behind Dixie Stampede an the other that has kitchenettes and remolded is just across the river,both are real nice and reasonably priced.Looking forward to this weekend there as we go at least twice a year.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our stay was pleasant enough. I do wish the bed had been a little higher up though. Our room was clean and well maintained, and any requests that we made were promptly taken care of. In fact, our first night our commode backed up and someone was at our room in ten minutes with a plunger and cleaning equipment.

Room Tip: Room 501. Top floor and as far as we could tell, all rooms were soundproof.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Comparing rates thru the typical searches and phone calls Twin Mountain comes in very nicely. Stayed there once before in March of 2011. Called back down and they offered a very reasonable rate during the week and competitive for the weekend. Hotel doesn't have all of the amenities, but you can have a hot tub in your room. Balcony with a view of the river. Free breakfast at the Smokey Mountain Pancake House, great location, and very reasonable rate. New discount card for 2 attractions in Pigeon Forge and 1 in Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: No fitness center or restaurant, but you do receive a free breakfast at Smokey Mountain Pancake House.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple