All reviewsthe riverlittle pigeon riverdixie stampedespent three nightsgas fireplaceprivate balconyoff the stripthe main highwayroom was largegreat place to stayfree breakfastking bedsmall refrigeratorcheck in was quickrooms were very cleanbiscuits gravywaffle maker
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this property on numerous occasions. The most recent visit helped us realize that we can find a nicer place. The beds were like sleeping on plywood. Also, bedding really needs to be replaced as some of the sheets were torn and ragged around the edges. I'm not sure how well the room had been vacuumed prior to our visit. The bathroom, though, was very clean. We received a discount at check-in since we were previous guests, but I don't think it was enough to make us want to return. There are few ammenities at this property.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MBMS
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stay at Twin Mountain everytime we go to Pigeon Forge. We enjoy the balcony overlooking the river. Rooms are always clean and the beds are always comfortable. We have stayed there when there were noisy crowds in the walkway, but once you are in your room, the noise is minimal. We enjoy the free breakfast each time we go.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have stayed at this hotel twice now. It is older but clean. Price is right. The beds are alittle hard but we slept great. We don't spend alot of time in the hotel when we travel because we are out and about. This is a good place if you are like us. A very clean place to sleep is what we look for. Would like to have had a microwave though. The place is older like I said. The wallpaper was coming off in some places but not bad. It was very quite and right on the river.

Room Tip: All rooms are on the river with balconies.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Lois H
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here four different times this year and no problems.drink your morning coffee on your balcony over looking the pigeon river. The staff is very helpfull,also the room has no hair dryers so when you check in ask for one and they let you use one for free.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank perry_fl_guy
Reviewed August 19, 2012

When booking a hotel in Pigeon Forge, we were looking for a good sized room at a reasonable price. We found it! We booked the mini suite with the full size refrigerator, microwave and stove with 2 king sized beds. The room could have used some updating, such as pain touch up, stain removal on the carpet, but nothing so major that it distracted from our stay. The room was spacious and it even had two tvs and dvd players. Yes, the air conditioner is in one side of the unit. That was not a problem for us, because I like it cold when I sleep. The balcony on the river was an additional bonus and the hotel was almost empty, which made it super quiet! The wifi did not work our first day we were there, however thy had it fixed by the next day and I had no problems using it at all. Housekeeping was also good, especially the first 2 days. Those days we came back to find they had set up my daughter's growing assortment of stuffed animals in a unique way on the bed! She looked forward to it every day we came in. The only reason I give it a 4 rating instead of the 5 were due to the beds and breakfast. The beds were hard as a rock and were limited on pillows (I did bring my own) and the place they sent us for breakfast was awful! We ate there one day and did not the remainder of the stay. That being said, you still get a good room at a wonderful price. You also receive admission for one person to 3 different attractions each day. I took advantage of it when my daughter and I went to the aquarium. So you could say you save at least another $25 dollars by booking here. Also, use code 2368 to receive an additional 20% off your entire stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family