Twin Mountain Inn & Suites
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$189
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$140
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$129
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$160
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
EconoLodge
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$219
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$179
Orbitz.com
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$189
All reviewsthe riverdixie stampedeprivate balcony overlookinglittle pigeon riverspent three nightsgas fireplaceoff the stripnew mattressesour room was cleanedjacuzzi suitethe main highwayroom was largegreat place to stayfree breakfastking bedsmall refrigeratoroff the beaten path
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here four different times this year and no problems.drink your morning coffee on your balcony over looking the pigeon river. The staff is very helpfull,also the room has no hair dryers so when you check in ask for one and they let you use one for free.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank perry_fl_guy
Reviewed August 19, 2012

When booking a hotel in Pigeon Forge, we were looking for a good sized room at a reasonable price. We found it! We booked the mini suite with the full size refrigerator, microwave and stove with 2 king sized beds. The room could have used some updating, such as pain touch up, stain removal on the carpet, but nothing so major that it distracted from our stay. The room was spacious and it even had two tvs and dvd players. Yes, the air conditioner is in one side of the unit. That was not a problem for us, because I like it cold when I sleep. The balcony on the river was an additional bonus and the hotel was almost empty, which made it super quiet! The wifi did not work our first day we were there, however thy had it fixed by the next day and I had no problems using it at all. Housekeeping was also good, especially the first 2 days. Those days we came back to find they had set up my daughter's growing assortment of stuffed animals in a unique way on the bed! She looked forward to it every day we came in. The only reason I give it a 4 rating instead of the 5 were due to the beds and breakfast. The beds were hard as a rock and were limited on pillows (I did bring my own) and the place they sent us for breakfast was awful! We ate there one day and did not the remainder of the stay. That being said, you still get a good room at a wonderful price. You also receive admission for one person to 3 different attractions each day. I took advantage of it when my daughter and I went to the aquarium. So you could say you save at least another $25 dollars by booking here. Also, use code 2368 to receive an additional 20% off your entire stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank garryandbrandy
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'll make this short and to the point, a jacuzzi suite, walk out balcony, refridgerator, fire place, free breakfast (across the street), free admission to the aquarium every day for one person per room, safe area, super clean, and the most curteous staff I have encountered in a long time, 5 miles from Gatlinburg, and $60 a night. I will return very soon. Great for families and romantic getaways.

Room Tip: Call them to double check the room rates as we got a better room cheaper than was posted online.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank TikiTorchRob
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed in phase II which is located right behind the Dixie Stampede Show a block off the Parkway. I thought we were going to get a suite according to the website but we got a room with two queen size beds which was fine. All the rooms have a balcony overlooking the river which was nice. It had a refrigerator but not a microwave and the office is closed at night. The main office is on the Parkway at a different location about two blocks away. I can't say the staff was exceptionally friendly or attentive but the rooms were clean and roomy. They do office a free breakfast at a local pancake house but that is a little decieving. It's good for either 3 pancakes, grits and toast or a buiscuit with gravy. Any add-ons or drinks are extra an will make you end up paying what you would have for a full breakfast. Although you can use the coupon for a dollar off instead. They also offer you a (one per room) free entry to one of 3 attractions such as Ripley's aquarium or a laser tag place. But that was a little decieving as well. SInce we only stayed one night, it was only good for the day we checked in and couldn't be used the following day. SO because we checked in that evening, we really didn't have time to use it. For the price, it's a great value considering it's location. Just don't expect the frills you get from other hotels on Parkway.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank brucesbearsden
Reviewed July 28, 2012

First off the room had a odor to it.Second my wife had a pair of shoes taken,,the toilet backed up,,there was a burn spot in tjhe carpet,,went to use our hair dryer the second night we were there and there was a roach in it. WE LEFT 2 days early could Not get our money back so got screwed out of that. WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012