“Delish!!!!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Love that we have authentic Cuban food right here in the Smokeys...we had the black beans and cuban...and guava cheese turnover.....not disappointed one bit. Will be regular customers for sure!!

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Their food is excellent. JjBest I've had since leaving Tampa Bay Area! Who wood have thought. Their blackbeans are great!

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I can say that im so glad, that while this is the only cuban restaurant in the smokies, its real cuban food. I recently moved into the area from south fl. I stop in once a week and have tried all their menu one by one, a different dish every week. The people are friendly and very down to earth. I really love their sandwiches and their fried pork chunks with the boiled yuca. Its delicious. It is a small restaurant and at times it gets real busy. We try to go at odds days when its slower. Try it out...oh, dont forget the cuban espresso or caffee with milk.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Truly enjoyed the food. We had the pork sandwich and steak sandwich. The food not only was it flavorful and the pork wasn't fatty at all. The staff was very nice and professional. I recommend this restaurant for eating in even if it is a small it is very accommodating. Also, I recommend if you are planning on a picnic in the Smokies stop by and get some sandwiches ...

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Lil space but great!! Highly recommend the place.. the food was awesome and authentic. The owners were extremely nice and friedly. Plenty of food served, you don't leave hungry.