New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Smokies Cuban Cafe
Ranked #4 of 166 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Muy delicioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Our family stopped by for dinner tonight to try something different from the other "country-fried" offerings. We read the reviews on tripadvisor and were very excited to eat here. We were not disappointed! The food was delicious and the service was very good. We are dying to go back for breakfast!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Plymouth, Indiana
“We will be back! Good quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Husband got the cuban, and I wish I would have too. I got a steak sandwich and the meat was a little tough and not near as flavorful as the cuban. It had a lot of good quality meat on it! Tried plantains for the 1st time, they tasted similar to sweet potatoes in my opinion. And we got a guava/cream cheese empanada. Very tasty!! The prices were good (I think we spent around $25). We will be back here sometime when visiting the area.

Visited June 2013
“Authentic Cuban Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent, authentic, good service, casual, good prices! We would definitely go back! We are from Florida and have Cuban food all the time. This was great !

• Visited June 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had their sandwiches and they were so great! By far the best cuban I've ever had! My sister wanted to take the cook home, so he could make our food. Haha! The fried plantains were a perfect blend of sweet, soft, and crispy! I recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We found this place by accident when faced with a huge wait at another place. We were not at all disappointed. It doesn't look like much, but don't be fooled. The food was GREAT. was my first try at Cuban cuisine so I didn't know what to order. The waitress was very helpful and her recommendations were spot on. If I ever get back to the area I will eat here again. The prices were very reasonable and we both left full and happy.

• Visited June 2013