“I love fudge”

Ranked #8 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
“I love fudge”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Always a favorite stop when in the area I love the fudge and the taffy this is just part of our look forward to routine I love you can pick the taffy flavors you love

Charleston, West Virginia
“Sweet!!!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We ventured in this little place while walking around going to the Old Mill restaraunt. When we first walked in, we were greeting by a friendly staff and the smell of sweet candy. They have barrels of taffy in any flavor you want, with fudge and many other goodies. My favorite was the Maple nut goodies. They were so delicious I went back the next day and purchased more.

Visited January 2014
Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
“FUDGE!!!!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Every time we are in pigeon Forge we stop here for the fudge and taffy! My mother in law would not speak to me if I don't bring some back :)

• Visited November 2013
haleyville
“Not good quality chocolate”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stopped in here and bought about $50.00 worth of stuff. The hard candies were really good. But all the chocolate had a funky taste, I'm guessing it's from poor quality of chocolate.

• Visited December 2013
“Guess 2 pounds?!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

150 pieces equals 3 and 3 quarters!! Not two pounds! Lol and it totals about $25 :/ They have a special that if you can put exactly 2 pounds in your bag the 2 pounds are free! But what you put in you have to pay for! Fun but can get pricey :)

• Visited December 2013