“Unexpected Philly quality in TN!”
Review of The Cheese Steak Factory - CLOSED

The Cheese Steak Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My partner and I chose this restaurant because it was very close to the TOMB attraction we had just finished. We both are cheese steak fans, and having been to Philadelphia in the past I wasn't convinced they could offer the same quality we had in the real deal. Happily, they proved me wrong with a great sandwich.

The service is very casual. You order from a counter and then get your drink. A short time later one of the staff drops your order off and you get to enjoy your lunch/dinner. The rolls were perfect, and the meat was generous for the price point. Yes, the combo prices can seem a little high, but you are in the heart of a tourist area. Bargain dining is NOT something common in these areas.

The dining area was clean and modern. Nothing fancy or frilly here. Just good hot food that you hold with your hands and need a few sturdy napkins to clean up afterwards. It's a great alternative when you don't feel like full table service, but you want something other than the usual fast food chain.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Best cheese steak I have ever had. Loved the cheese steak wontons, they will change your life! It was a little pricey but go for the big sandwich and you will have left overs!

CheeseSteakChef, General Manager at The Cheese Steak Factory, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

ware so glad that you took the time to try us and even happier that you enjoyed your experiance, we try to provide excelent service with wonderfull food.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

What a surprise! We had coupons to try the food and WOW! We were very happy with the food. The staff was very friendly, came over to our table and chatted with us... The food was delish! All homemade with a yummy zest. The food took about 20 min to come out, which was fine by us... Just meant it was all freshly prepared. Unique foods, chicken egg rolls, fried pickles, philly steak/chicken salads... It was my son, my mother and me..all were very happy!

1  Thank YankyBilly

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I went for a late night snack. The staff and the food were really good. It was suggested by the clerk that I should try the cheese steak egg rolls. THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT!

1  Thank kim m

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Had a coupon to try the Cheese Steak Factory. What a surprise. They have the best Cheese Steaks that I have ate. This is a new place in Walden's Landing. If you like cheese steaks, this is a must. Owner and staff very friendly. Will have another cheese steak on our next visit.

1  Thank AMR1215