“get away” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #46 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Charleston
“get away”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

was in town to see a concert. The check in clerk was very short, didn't offer any info on breakfast or anything. I had to ask where to park. The room was ok but soon found out the carpet was very dirty although it looked clean. My socks were black in a very short period of time. everything else appeared clean. had 1 pk of coffee. stayed 4 nights. had to get washcloths one day from office, none was left. and last night had no maid service. room was on back side and did not hear the traffic to bad. The rate was good, had a mic and ref. bed was good. ck out was ok . Just not a friendly place but other than carpet being dirty room was ok. don't think maids were vac. the room at all.

Room Tip: get one on the back side, motel is close to the road and traffic is loud.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Somerset, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is definitely an older motel, but the rooms were clean. Parking near our ground floor room was limited. The wifi was difficult to connect with (provided pamphlet contained the wrong password.) We had enough points for a free room here, then moved to Quality Inn and Suites. ..the breakfast at both motels was almost identical. The staff at this motel were exceptionally nice and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Spruce Pine, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

The rooms were clean and the staff was nice. The only problem I had was they were little black ants in our room. I asked them to spray and they did but I still saw some. The breakfast was good. The location was great. Wifi was very slow and you couldn't stay connected.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Staff was exceptionally welcoming upon are check-in(Mary). Are housekeeper (Berta) kept are room clean and fresh. And checking out (Fletcher) was quicky and easy. The location of our hotel
was great because everything was nearby.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Rareyes
West Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly but the beds were hard, breakfast wasn't that good, we could not get any wifi and something bit my Sons leg and my leg that still hasn't went away. I don't think it was a flee either.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was clean but something bit me on the leg and it still hasn't went away. I...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Florence
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our room had spider webs in the room and outside. The spider webs outside our room had spiders and spiders around the gutters. Too many spiders for me. Also, the hotel doesn't know who block out the room. We were victims of a scam. We received our confirmation code and picture was not the hotel were stayed at. The pool area is by the dumpster and there was garbage overflowing. We were glad to check out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank dreleford

Travelers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Yorktown, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Its hard to believe with some of the positive reviews that we are talking about the same hotel, my husband and I stayed there one night, we actually upon arrival, never unpacked, we immediately went out looking for another hotel to stay at for the remainder of the week, which we found. For starters, we were on the third floor, the elevator and carpet reeked of smoke, the hallway going to our room had spillage of some sort on it that was tacky/sticky, since we had booked online, I assumed it was futile to try to get a refund. We got back to our room about 11:45 at night, totally wiped out, when my husband turned down the covers, there were 3 old stains on comforter, appeared to have been washed, but they were very evident, everyone that knows about our experience has told us we should have demanded someone change the linens, but we were so tired by this time, we just put the comforter at the foot of bed and just used a sheet to cover up with, needless to say I did not sleep all night, next morning I went to check out, the clerk was making breakfast and I had to ask could he take a minute to check us out , I was waiting for him to ask how was our room, he never did, and I discussed our dilemma with him only for him to say he would discuss with the cleaning people. I did call later in the week and spoke to the manager, who said she would discuss with the owner and I would get a call back which I never did. This may be called Quality Inn but it should in my opinion be called Low Quality Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple