Review Highlights
Mall is almost empty but there's some working going on!!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

from $14.99
from $63.28
from $36.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is big. I was very surprised at the low prices and quality of the product. Definitely worth the stop if you are in Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

There is some activity going on at the property site but I'm not sure it's to be more stores. Burke's outlet is still open as is Tuesday Morning and Ole Time Pottery. It's still a place I enjoy checking out while in the area.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

There aren't too many stores left at this mall any longer. Burkes Outlet is a place I usually like to look while in Pigeon Forge. I think there's still a Coleman store and a men's shop and Tuesday Morning. Of course, Old Time Pottery is still there too.
While visiting this time, I noticed there was some construction activity going on but I failed to ask what was coming down or perhaps going in.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

´Tis a grand day.

Belz Factory Outlet World is a skeleton of it's former pride.

However, the property is still worth a visit.

Take some time, and review the two former levels of Belz.

We foresee a new future.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Burke Outlet is basically the only remaining store. Other stores have relocated and the buildings remain vacant. However, I was impressed with Burke. I found several items that made it worthwhile going in to shop.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

This used to be great in its hay day, with many stores, beautiful displays and decorations, and it even had a fun play ground where a parent could take their little one to play while the other shopped. But no more. Stores in here are rare and so far apart that I don't even bother going in to any of them. Partially because I have little kids and I don't want to get them out and partially because I don't want to be haggled by those "free ticket" people.
They even pulled up the playground.

1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed December 10, 2016

This mall has been on the down turn for years. There are a few stores that still remain such as Burkes and Old Time Pottery. There are a few other stores of smaller size but nothing of real value. Don't know what is to become of this mall, several rumors going around town but nothing concrete. I guess the outlet mall in Sevierville did it in.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

The main building on top of the hill is empty except for one store ita a burkes outlet.The old tyme pottery is still in the corner the other stores are mostly gone.This is the definition of a dieing mall.

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

So any empty stores makes a visit very disappointing , Old Time Pottery is in my opinion the best store there. I hope they make a comeback.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Linda was very nice and very helpful. She took her time to help me and I did not feel rushed. Very nice selection and good sales.