Vacation Lodge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$100
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$101
La Quinta
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
$259
All reviewsdonutsroom was cleanold millbiscuits and gravyparking garagebreakfast ladyapple juicehot breakfasttrolley stopgreat place to stayfree breakfaststaff was very friendlythe main stripjacuzzi tubmotelbedscereal
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here and we are always impressed at how clean they keep the rooms. We have never had an issue here. It is a small breakfast but pretty tasty as well.

My favorite part is working with the employees. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They actually care about you as a guest and not just another room booked. This is also American owned and operated which is nice to see too. We will stay here agian.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adam b
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at Vacation Lodge. Thank you for such a great review. We look forward to your next stay with us. You can check out new e-concierge page on our website for valuable information. Stay up to date on upcoming events or things new to the area.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and myself came here for our spring break and had the best time ever. Our room was amazing. Two flat screens a huge comfy bed and the lady at the front desk was so nice! No complaints whatsoever. We will definitely be coming back here whenever we're in town.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mnevans94

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Vacation Lodge. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We understand the sentimental values to you and hope to help you build more special memories. We are doing some improvements, so give us a call and lets start planning your next getaway!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed here for a week in one of the fireplace rooms. Very clean and large room. One of the most comfortable beds I've slept in at a hotel. The woman at the front desk was very nice and let us check in early and the housekeeper is also very nice. Only complaint I have is that the breakfast doesn't really have anything I like besides the bagels and orange juice. It is a very good value for the room though and even close to parkway didn't really hear traffic. If I wasn't permanently moving here I'd stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The room I reserved wasn't available due to maintenance issues but they discounted my room for the inconvenience. The housekeepers were fantastic and so was the front desk attendants. The room was very clean and loved the layout!!! We will definitely be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Misty R
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at Vacation Lodge and taking time to write a review. We are very pleased we was able to satisfy you with a different room. Next time you call to book with us please let us know you are a repeat customer and wrote a review for special discounts. Thank you and can't wait to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have stayed at this motel on several occasions, but the last 3 times I have stayed elsewhere....because the last time I stayed there I was late going to breakfast and it was 20 minutes before breakfast was over, and the lady was out of food....all that was left was biscuits and gravy....I asked if she had more eggs, and she was snappy and said I am not cooking anymore, breakfast is almost over! I said okay well thank you! I believe what ever was bothe ing her she could have at least been somewhat nice to me.....anyway I found a better place to stay when I go to Pigeon Forge now....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Trizem21
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for staying with us again. I'm sorry you had a unpleasant breakfast experience when you stayed with us. No matter what time it is she should have provided you with your eggs. I am sorry that she was rude to you and the issue has been addressed. Hopefully this will not keep you from coming back. Please give us a call to schedule your next vacation.