Vacation Lodge
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$87
$80
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$79
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$90
$72
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$85
$71
$199
$164
Hotwire.com
All reviewsdonutsroom was cleanold millbiscuits and gravyparking garagebreakfast ladyapple juicehot breakfasttrolley stopgreat place to stayfree breakfaststaff was very friendlythe main stripjacuzzi tubmotelbedscereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have stayed at this motel on several occasions, but the last 3 times I have stayed elsewhere....because the last time I stayed there I was late going to breakfast and it was 20 minutes before breakfast was over, and the lady was out of food....all that was left was biscuits and gravy....I asked if she had more eggs, and she was snappy and said I am not cooking anymore, breakfast is almost over! I said okay well thank you! I believe what ever was bothe ing her she could have at least been somewhat nice to me.....anyway I found a better place to stay when I go to Pigeon Forge now....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Trizem21
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for staying with us again. I'm sorry you had a unpleasant breakfast experience when you stayed with us. No matter what time it is she should have provided you with your eggs. I am sorry that she was rude to you and the issue has been addressed. Hopefully this will not keep you from coming back. Please give us a call to schedule your next vacation.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The beds were really comfortable. Which is very different from most hotels, but the lady who was working up front, short black haired lady, wouldn't stop chit chatting with people while it was my turn. She was just talking personal stuff not hotel related. Then when I finally got a turn she was so hateful and short. The taller short hair lady at checkout was very sweet. The room was clean except there were forks behind the night stand and the beds under them was not clean. I checked to make sure we didn't drop anything under the bed and they have it boxed off but the outer area of the base of bed was very dirty. The breakfast was nothing fancy there were no muffins like they said but all in all id stay there again because of the beds and that the floor felt clean on bare feet that doesn't happen much.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Coulter27

Thank you for taking time to write a review for Vacation Lodge. I do apologize that you felt your service was unsatisfactory. The staff normally gets no complaints, maybe she was having a off day,but that's no excuse for how you felt you was spoken to. Housekeeping does there best to make sure your room is up to par, which you stated the floor was clean to your feet. Please, give us another chance to make your stay more desirable.We are doing several different things this new year to try and improve our facility. Come take a look.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We really enjoyed how helpful the lady at the front desk was. She took the time to answer our questions and quickly jumped on the computer to help us find a specific place we were looking for. The room and bath area was clean which added to our comfort and the free breakfast allowed us to get on our way without having to stop and eat first. My wife enjoyed the balcony since she's a smoker. Everything was easy to find from this location which was a real plus. We definitely enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: Our room was very nice. It had a view of the main street and the pool area
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank charliepesante
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for River Edge Motor Lodge. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We understand the sentimental values to you and hope to help you build more special memories. We are doing some improvements, so give us a call and lets start planning your next getaway!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We recently had a bad experience at another hotel and left. We called the Vacation Lodge and they were very accommodating. We stay here every time we come to Pigeon Forge. The rooms above the parking garage are the best. They are bigger and have a fireplace and jacuzzi tub. We have never had any issues with them. This motel is very close to all the local attractions.

Room Tip: Rooms above the parking garage are the best.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank momandwifey
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. We take pride in trying to make your trip very relaxing after a long day out. The front desk staff is always trying to be as helpful as they can to start your stay off wonderful. Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My family booked 2 adjoining room for 6 nights for 6 people. The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. We drove to the rear of the motel and were able to walk at ground level into the 2 story room. The room had a balcony on the front side of the motel facing the Parkway. The staff were friendly and the hot breakfast was good. I will definitely stay here the next time we come back to Pigeon Forge. The only down side I noticed was the electrical socket by the the vanity. It was too near the sink. Other then that I have no complaint with this motel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
aba665, Manager at Vacation Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Vacation Lodge. Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Please call us directly at the hotel and receive a repeat guest discount. Hope to see you again soon!