Timbers Lodge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$75
$64
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
All reviewslog cabin feelloft roomshoneymoon suitehardwood floorsroom was cleango kartswithin walking distanceking suitebottom floorcontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againjacuzzi tubthe rivercoffee makergreat place to staystaff was very friendlypet
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Everyone here was so friendly and helpful. We travel with our little dog and this was perfect for us. Our room was clean and neat. The beds were comfortable and clean. It's on the creek and close to everything. We will be back on our next trip to Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

We are so glad your experience at our hotel was wonderful!! We were happy to have all your family (even the 4-legged one) choose to visit with us. Thank you for taking time to let others know you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

All employees are very efficient and friendly. Any time we wanted anything extra or special they did everything they could to comply. SInce my husband is deceased I take my dog with me everywhere. They are always happy to see her and welcome her as well. The beds were so comfortable and clean and smelled so good. The location is great. I will always stay at this motel, if at all possible.

• Stayed: August 2013
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to share with other travelers how much you enjoyed our hotel. We really try to make every guest feel valued and part of the family. Our staff works hard at keeping our hotel clean and inviting. See you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my two teen kids stayed the weekend of Labor Day. While the rooms were nice and clean, I was awaken every morning by barking dogs that were in the room next door and our bathroom door stuck and would not close properly. The porch furniture was broken and if I walked out of the room, there was a huge smell of smoke where the office staff sits outside downstairs and takes a smoke break. The smoke container really stank upstairs outside my room.
If you're expecting a huge assortment of breakfast items, you need to stay somewhere else. I was disappointed that there only a few frozen pancakes and waffles or a little cereal and cranberry juice. If it was the middle of winter I may stay here again due to the fact that there are some rooms with fireplaces which is a nice addition.

My only other complaint is that it is very noisy in the building I stayed in due to traffic and many motorcycles going by but my kids did enjoy the go kart track right across the street.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Crystal3282013
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

We are sorry that your stay with us was less then satisfactory. I do thank you for your comments and we have corrected those issues. We do serve only a continental breakfast and that fact is included in all our hotel information. We do offer a larger selection than is mandated by the definition. We offer cereal, bagels, yogurt, pancakes, waffles, donuts, Danish, bananas, oatmeal, grits and juice and coffee. Please give the hotel a call and ask for me. I would like to discuss the specifics of your comments with you personally. 865-428-5216

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We always stay here. It is pet friendly and the room are really nice. The staff is very nice and make sure you have everything you need. It is right in the middle of town and it is also right on the creek. Our room was bigger than I expected.

We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay with us. We strive to make every guest extremely satisfied with their stay and we are glad your stay was a great one.. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a really nice stay at Timbers Lodge. We had a super clean room in the back building by the river. I couldnt believe how quiet it was once we were inside. They have some very nice easy going employees here. The bed was so nice and comfortable. We had a good view of the lit up skywheel at night. The pool was clean and private. We just loved our stay. It was a lot of fun staying in town. I would highly recommend everyone to give them a try. Again, we were most impressed with the young men working the desk. We asked for a couple of coupons for attractions and received them immediately. Being nice goes a long way. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Ask for the back building by the river for a more quiet stay. Choose a room on the front side to watch all the people and cars.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Connie L
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind words. Our guest's satisfaction is extremely important to us. It makes our day to hear comments about the hotel that we love. Thank you for sharing your opinion. When you come back to visit, please call the hotel and ask for the TLC rate "Timbers Loyalty Club". We like to give our returning guests a special rate to reward them for their loyalty. See you soon.