Timbers Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Shular Inn Hotel(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Mountain View Inn(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Island Drive Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslog cabin feelloft roomshoneymoon suitehardwood floorsroom was cleango kartswithin walking distanceking suitebottom floorcontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againjacuzzi tubthe rivercoffee makergreat place to staystaff was very friendlypet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were glad to get to stay here because the location is very convenient, the rooms are charming (we had a loft room), and the staff was great. We mainly interacted with the manager (Jonathan Brewer). He was absolutely awesome! When I first went to the check-in office, he was in the middle of filling up a container of fresh baked cookies. He made us feel at home from start to finish...even letting me take several cookies for the road when we checked out. When my son left his stuffed animals in the office, Jonathan noticed it before we did and brought them to our room for us. He didn't just make us feel at home...he made us feel like we were part of his family. We loved him!!! The prices were very reasonable as well. Although the rooms are not as sound-proof as we would have liked, we still enjoyed our visit very much and will definitely be staying there again. It was clean, we felt safe, and we look forward to visiting again.

1  Thank Deyrni
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had family in town from Indiana, and we wanted to visit Pigeon Forge, as we only live an hour/hour and a half from there. We decided to stay 2 nights at the Timbers Lodge. The room/loft was nice, beds were more comfortable then most motel beds, the room and motel were clean front desk staff were friendly and accomidating. However, after checking out on Wednesday morning, I went to my credit untion on Friday afternoon to withdrawal some money, only to be told I didn't have any in there. I later called the credit union to speak to someone about why, and was told that Timbers Lodge had overdrawn my account, charging me for my stay...TWICE. Once in the amount of 201.06 and once in the amount of 202.06. Yes, the money is finally back in my account BUT because of them charging me twice, I incurred overdraft fees as well. IF I stay here again, I will definately be paying cash and not even using my card so I hopefully don't encounter this again, but not sure we would stay again just for this reason. And we stay in Pigeon Forge often.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

we stayed at the timbers lodge sept 30 thru oct 4th with our 2 schnauzers we found the staff to be freindly and helpful the room was clean and nice we had no problems and felt it was a safe place to stay with out pets very close to things to do great location
I spoke to the manager (Travis Gaddy) he was very reassuring that our pets would be safe if left in the room while we went out for a while we would definitely recommend staying here and I know we will being staying there again glad to see the updates and the caring freindly staff it means a lot to know you can take your pets on vacation and they will be safe thanks guys keep up the good work
P Beaver
Kannapolis nc

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Hotel has been updated since our last visit there. I really enjoy staying at Timbers. But this time I had some issues. I stood in the lobby for over 10 min before anyone came out to help. I just wanted to check in. They the room we got was very noisy. But overall not bad. I'm sure we will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robbie W
Travis G, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

I am glad that you have continued to visit the Timbers. It is repeat customers that make the Timbers more homelike and less like the other hotels in the area. I am sorry to hear that you had to wait to check in, we strive to make your stay the most important thing for us here.

I will take the time to speak with our desk clerks and to find ways that we can assure that your wait at the desk never happens again. While I do understand that some thing can call the staff away for a short time, there is never a reason that you should of had to wait that long.

I am sorry for your experence, but I am also glad that you would visit us again and watch us grow and improve.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We recently stayed a night at Timber's Lodge in Pigeon Forge. After an exhaustive search for clean accomadations which didn't require several nights' commitment, we finally found a place that met our family's needs. Because one of our family members is canine, our lodging choices are limited. There are several nice places in the area that accomodate families with pets, however, no hotels are in the league with Timber's Lodge! I appreciated the cleanliness of a hotel that allows pets without smelling like a kennel, and without smelling like strong chemicals to mask pet odors. The location is perfect; it's in the very heart of Pigeon Forge right off the parkway. Although it's adjacent to a bustling amusement park, it is surprisingly very quiet! On the back of the property runs the Little Pigeon River which is great for enjoying a quiet cup of coffee or for walking your dog (be sure to pick up, of course). The hotel staff could not have been any more caring or accomodating for us. We had several special requests, and Amber took care of them all - with a smile. Overall, Timber's Lodge far exceeded our expectations and will now be our 'go -to' hotel when we want a quick getaway with our pet. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: If you want to 'see the action' on the Parkway, ask for a front room. Request a room facing the river if you preference is more 'calm and secluded'.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family