TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,137 results
All reviews room was clean would stay again waffles attractions gravy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 4 nights, Very noisy place and very little sleep, Parking is horrible! Sitting on the bed watching tv and see something crawling on my box of doughnuts, A Cockroach, killed it! Next morning wake up and get out of bed and what was sleeping with me. COCKROACH! Husband killed it and took it to the office and wow, they gave us 20 bucks off our stay... Horrible! Should of had more than that taken off the bill for staying in a room with roaches, driving 6 hours to stay there in beautiful Pigeon Forge at the Days Inn right where all the action is, In a gross hotel, not clean, noisy from a commercial truck parked right out in front of our room that ran all night long, was told the guy rented a room and could park where he wanted... Okay! So he could have turned his truck off out of respect for the rest of us. I'm not a complainer, My home is clean, I have no roaches, Not noisy! Why pay to stay somewhere that is No way near even close to how I live. Will never stay there again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everyone is so friendly treats you just like your at home I love all the staff never ever had a complaint here been staying here for 20 years now gets better every time I go love seeing all the friendly staff they are just like family to me each and everyone of them

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Go somewhere else. Dont recommend it. The only thing good about this hotel was the beds and the AC worked great. The floors were gross, bugs crawling on the floor. The price was good and the location.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

The hotel is very poor looking more like motel than hotel. Very small. I guess if your looking for somewhere to sleep its doable. You have to enter room from outside. The bathtubs are made for very small and short people.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2019

This place is a dump the bath tub needs repaired or replaced . Check it out yourself. It was barely cleaned. Just felt dirty and we will never rent here again. If everything wasn’t booked for Labor Day weekend we would of checked out of here. It was that bad.

Date of stay: August 2019