Days Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$87
$80
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$79
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$90
$72
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$85
$71
$199
$164
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againking roomstaff was very friendlynice staycontinental breakfastattractionsmaintenancedryergravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were only passing through and staying one night and wanted a low price place. It has a fridge, microwave, and free wifi. At this price, I couldn't believe it included breakfast. They even had a nice lady working the breakfast and helping everyone out. Ken was very friendly and informative during check in. The bed was our biggest issue. It was uncomfortable and the comforter was old and smelly. This is why we only rated it a 3. Otherwise, great low price to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I got a great price through priceline.com, so I'm not going to nit-pick the small details. It was exactly what we were looking for, just a clean, cheap, convenient place to sleep for the night. The staff was friendly, both at check-in and check-out. No problems at all with the room. The "hot" breakfast was gravy biscuits and not much more, but we had plans to fill up on breakfast somewhere else later, so it was enough to tide us over. I would stay here again if we needed another quick overnight getaway.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I were very pleased with our Travelodge Inn and Suites stay. The staff was friendly, the room was attractive, clean and furnished helpful items, such as hair dryer, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, ironing board and iron... Most motel beds are hard and not very comfortable, but at Travelodge the bed was soft and very comfortable. We enjoyed breakfast each morning of our stay in the dining area. We had a very nice stay at Travelodge Inn and Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Upon arrival at 5:30 PM I was told my room was not ready and if I wouldn't mind could I come back in an hour and they should have it available. Unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. If check in is at 3 then I wouldn't think my room should still need cleaning.
The rooms were clean but very outdated and loud. All outside traffic can be heard all night and we were on the fourth floor. Bring earplugs. The TV again was outdated and the remote worked only about half of the time. The shower...wow! And not a good wow at that. Turn water on it's hot, step in the shower it's ice cold, stand there a min and it's hot again, a min later back to cold, a min later hot again, etc you get the idea. Felt like I was at a campground not a hotel.
The breakfast not much to write home about and parking was interesting. Kind of tight to the point we saw a lady back in to a truck.
Front desk staff was very friendly and nice. Cleaning crew not so great. They take the do not disturb to the extreme. We slept in but were out of the room by 11 am and they never came to our room. Had to go to the front desk to ask for towels the next day since they didn't come and was told they would be in at 10 and would bring me some towels but gave me hand towels just in case. No one came before 10:30 am and that's a problem when check out is at 11 so I just called down and said too late we didn't need them. Terrible housekeeping is all I can say.
Over all had I not paid for this on priceline and got a good deal I would have been extremely irate. If you pay full price for this beware there are plenty of better hotels in the area for the same price. Go somewhere else!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!