“Go there!!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Go there!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is the most unique and diverse cat shop I've been in. Of course they have all of the stuff you'd expect them to have or that you've seen in other cat stores, but this place goes above and beyond the usual collection! They have the sweetest in house kitties who are all rescues (Applause!) and the decor is boutique-ish and tasteful. Prices are not outrageous, typical for a touristy shop. I bought some cute cat socks that my husband laughed at and I considered buying a cat clock with the wagging tail. I may still go back to get it!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Haley H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My new favorite place in the world!!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I love that store. The kitties in residence just made it so much more fun. And they have a great variety of merchandise with reasonable prices. The owner was friendly, helpful and just a super nice guy! I wished I hadn't already done most of my Christmas shopping. Next year I'm making a special trip down here just to do all my shopping!!!

1 Thank Kaye T
Hazel, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“really fun place to visit”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

this is a very unique little shop - lots of fun. T he owners are friendly and even went out of their way to send me a package I left there. (It was one I had not even bought there) It is behind some other stores but look for it because you need to be sure to go.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joy F
Salem, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Super Fun"”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited on our anniversary over thanksgiving. We had a blast. We met some very sweet cats and very nice owner of the shop. Very down to earth kinda place. If you like unique trinkets and cats this is the place to be. Support this local business owner!

2 Thank Paul T
Mebane, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“AWESOME, DIFFERENT, PURRRFECT!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

NOT A PETTING ZOO GUYS. Sweet cats but afraid some people might think they can bring there over excited kids here that might not know how to handle animals. The cats were sweet, the older one found her way into my wife's lap. Made my wife feel good for the old Angel looked just like an older cat she had which passed away recently. The guy who runs the place is really nice & the items he sell are very unique. I spend money when we come to TN at this place cause it's nice to see a place that feels so comfortable, friendly, & has some nice stuff for animals. If you are a cat lover you will love this place.

Visited October 2013