“If you love cats, you will love this store!”

Smoky Mountain Cat House
Ranked #1 of 66 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have 3 kitties of my own, so I wanted to visit this shop just to check out what all the hype was about! The shop is in a quaint little house, and each room is filled with gifts of all kinds for cats and cat lovers. ( There is even a room for dog lovers too!) Upon entering the store, I immediately had a sweet kitty rubbing against my legs. ( The owners' three cats also live in the store.) The shop owner told me that if I sat in the chair that she might sit in my lap. I sat down, and the cat, Miss Angel, jumped right up! Even if you don't buy anything, you should definitely stop in and look around. If you are a cat lover, this shop is a must-see!

1  Thank amandaledwards
"unique gifts"
"front porch"
"cool stuff"

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had found out about this place even before we had left the UK, and as cat lovers planned to visit on our recent trip. We were not disappointed, and thrilled to meet the owner and his beautiful kitties that share the store with him. The owner was very nice to chat to, had a beautiful relaxing voice and made us feel very welcome. It was great to talk 'cat' with someone who obviously loves his animals very much.

The choice of cat (and dog) toy and gifts are vast and diverse, and we even got a toy or 2 to take back to the UK for our cats (as used by the guy off 'Cat From Hell').

A lovely and worthwhile visit if you have a spare half hour or some airmiles to use up - LOL!

3  Thank Roonlou
Reviewed May 9, 2013

They sell clothing for women, jewelry with cat themes, best part was the three cats at the store. Not going back any time soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We always make it a point to stop in at the Smoky Mountain Cat House every time we are in the area. We have found the neatest gifts for ourselves and the other cat lovers in our lives (and some for dog lovers as well!) In fact, we bought some doggie treats for our little Macie. The owners are so friendly and so are the humans who work for them ;-) In fact, Cleopatra, one of the "owners," went out of her way to make sure we were making a good purr-chase as she personally gave her approval (see photo). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shop!

3  Thank TonyandMirandaC