“great christmas” 5 of 5 stars

Christmas Place
Ranked #1 of 53 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The South's Largest Christmas Store! Stroll through our beautifully-landscaped courtyard and Bavarian-style village shops, and experience the sights and sounds of Christmas year 'round. Treasures are waiting to be discovered at every turn, delightful decorations, gifts for every age and taste, Christmas collectibles of all kinds, and delicious hand-made treats. Meet Santa and have your picture taken; choose personalized ornaments for a one-of-a-kind gift. Join us as we celebrate the spirit of Christmas every day of the year.
Hickory, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“great christmas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Right across the parking lot from the Inn on the River. It has such a large variety of Christmas ornaments and accessories. Our granchildren were amazed by the shoppes. They found some stuffed animals that matched a set they had at home. Sorry to see the lunch area closed. My wife and I enjoyed it last year. Prices were reasonable and the place had class. Children also like the sweet shoppe.

Slidell, Louisiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Awesome Decorations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love Christmas decorations and this one took the cake I have stopped at a lot of Christmas places on vacations and wish I hadn't this one had class religious items and large beautiful decorations I cannot describe it A string of shops a candy store a small train (seasonal) a candy shop a hotel across the street to die for a Santa Village where he visits daily and it is decorated almost as good as the one in the movie the ELF I could have stayed all day if family would have let me Large Sleigh with reindeer on ceiling lots of new lights all over something for everyone lit up at night on outside of village of shops AMAZING So glad it was not a dated shop likeothers I have been to Oh and there is a resturaunt called A Patridge and a Pear Tree (also seasonal)

1 Thank Grandmamajoy777
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Christmas Galore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful store but way overpriced. Best thing for me was the Christmas Story display. That was awesome!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love this store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I loved walking around seeing all of the neat christmas idems. I wish there was more disney things. I liked the free personalization. It was a nice place to spend an hour walking around

1 Thank Brandi C
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
“Beautiful place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We loved walking through the christmas towns which was the highlight for us. They had a little bit of everything. Would be fun to stay at christmas time.

Visited June 2013