“Everything you need.”

Christmas Place
Ranked #1 of 53 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The South's Largest Christmas Store! Stroll through our beautifully-landscaped courtyard and Bavarian-style village shops, and experience the sights and sounds of Christmas year 'round. Treasures are waiting to be discovered at every turn, delightful decorations, gifts for every age and taste, Christmas collectibles of all kinds, and delicious hand-made treats. Meet Santa and have your picture taken; choose personalized ornaments for a one-of-a-kind gift. Join us as we celebrate the spirit of Christmas every day of the year.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Everything you need.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a great Christmas shop. If they are out of an item and it appears on one of their trees, they will put you on a wish list for when the tree is redecorated. And they dont forget to call. I have done this before and it really works.

Blackshear, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Been many times and it never gets old!! Lots, and lots, and lots, of Christmas decor. If you love to decorate for Christmas, then this is a must stop while you're in Pigeon Forge.

Visited July 2012
Casper, Wyoming
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Asthmatics beware”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This store had everything Christmas you could imagine.....unfortunately the potpourri was so strong that I had to leave fairly quickly as it was bothering my asthma. The store looked great and I wish I could have enjoyed it more, as it was I got my Smoky Mountains ornament and had to leave.

candler, nc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Will bring a smile to even the most grouchy Scrooge! Tons of decorations, all kinds of unique items.

Trenton, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful displays”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The store is huge everything you can imagine for Christmas is inside. The displays are beautiful and unique. My favorite is the personalized Christmas shop where you can pick ornaments or picture frames etc. and have them personalized which make great gifts. My family visits two times a year and we always find something new. The place is huge and even has an upstairs that I have never made it to yet! The prices are fairly resonable. Lots of character items such as Mickey Mouse, Peanuts Gang, Wizard of Oz. I dont recommend shopping w/ young children too much to see, touch and break. I always take my 3 year old into the village display which she loves and then she goes back outside with daddy so I can shop.

Visited September 2012