“Always love going here!!!”
Review of Christmas Place

Christmas Place
Ranked #2 of 61 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The South's Largest Christmas Store! Stroll through our beautifully-landscaped courtyard and Bavarian-style village shops, and experience the sights and sounds of Christmas year 'round. Treasures are waiting to be discovered at every turn, delightful decorations, gifts for every age and taste, Christmas collectibles of all kinds, and delicious hand-made treats. Meet Santa and have your picture taken; choose personalized ornaments for a one-of-a-kind gift. Join us as we celebrate the spirit of Christmas every day of the year.
Kentucky
171 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 217 helpful votes
“Always love going here!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Just browsed in here this time and didn't buy anything, but I always enjoy going in here so much. Really helps you get into the Christmas spirit. This is a place I stop on every trip to Pigeon Forge. You have to go--even if it is just once!

Visited November 2012

Louisiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Beautiful Ornaments”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went here several times. I had personalized ornaments made! Bought fudge! Bought presents! Great prices and cute ornaments for all family members including pets!! Go See!

Marietta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMGooodness”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This village is AMAZING I love Christmas and they had stores full of everything Christmas and even a 40% off tent where I got my grand-baby's first Christmas ornament. A must see for Christmas lovers. I loved all the Mrs. Santa Claus helpers.

Visited November 2012
COOKEVILLE
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I love this place!! Great customer service and great prices. I thought the place would be alot more expensive than it actually was. I will be back!!

Swainsboro
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love this place!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I could spend hours in here. It's a Christmas wonderland, with every kind of Christmas decor imaginable. There is one room devoted to ornaments that can be personalized. I love seeing Santa in his sleigh and the reindeer flying high near the ceiling. Also we love the Christmas Village displays that give us new ideas for our own village. We usually bring home something to add to our display, as well as some unique new ornaments. It is truly an Incredible Christmas Place.