All reviewsdiving boardlazy rivercinnamon rollsindoor poolconvention centeroverlooking the riverfamily suiteopen hoursbagelssausage gravybiscuitsvery nice hotelgreat place to stayloved this hotelfree breakfastkids loved the poolrocking chairs
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We have stayed here several times and always enjoy it! We had our 3 grandsons and they love the pool,lazy river and the waterslide! It is easy to get to and there are lots of food places close! The rooms are very nice and the Staff is great!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
aprilnicolerose, General Manager at Music Road Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2010

I'd like to thank this guest for the compliments. We try very hard to train our staff to welcome our guests. Additionally, cleanliness is something we insist on.

Reviewed August 4, 2010

The Music Road Hotel was not only very clean, it was also very affordable and convenient. The rooms were spotless, very good size and the service was excellent. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in Pigeon Forge for the cheap price and fun for the whole family. I will definately go back.

Reviewed August 2, 2010

We stayed 2 nights in the hotel and it was fabulous. Very nice room with super comfy bed. Everyone was very courteous. Loved the lazy river!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This is a great hotel. We have stayed here several times. This last time was to celebrate a birthday. We love the pool area, the rooms are large and clean. The staff was nice and we really enjoyed the breakfast.
My grandaughter loves the pool with the lazy river.
We will go back.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I expected to have a nice 2 night stay with my husband and kids but one night at this place was so miserable that we ended our trip to Pigeon Forge a day early. The service was RUDE!!!! Sheets on bed were dirty,(GREASE), after reporting this at 10pm and waiting an hour for them to come change, I had to go to front desk and get sheet and change for myself. A horrible sulfer smell (unbearable) had permeated in the lobby and made it up to the 6th floor in a matter of minutes. This did not clear up for hours. A guest reported some food that had been spilled on the elevator floor, it took hours and much complaining to get it cleaned up. The pool was nice but filthy! Hairballs floating in it. A dead bird was on patio by pools that we reported that was still there the next day when we checked out. There were many things about this visit that made it unpleasant. Didn't have any kind of hotel information in the room, or handed to you, (check out time,breakfast hours, pool hours,etc...); when I asked the Matt, the front desk clerk about he was very rude in telling me that they did not offer this info in a guide, you had to come ask him. I would expect this at a Cheaper motel but for $170 a night I really expected better than this. I am not a person to complain but this was too much.Most HORRIBLE experience we have ever had on a vacation. Another thing to watch for, there is a Music Road Inn located across the street from this Motel that looks much newer and nicer with great reviews. Don't confuse the two!!!

3  Thank AmyJackson_TN
aprilnicolerose, Manager at Music Road Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2010

Our staff prides itself on knowing any and all issues. We are quick to fix any situation that a guest might take issue with. Additionally cleanliness is something we are known for. I had all the managers read this and none of them know of this circumstance.

This customer is correct about the directory; we’re in the process of reprinting as they are almost obsolete as soon as they are printed. We will reconsider this decision, this is the first complaint we have received about this.