Music Road Resort Hotel
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$75
$64
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
$259
All reviewsdiving boardlazy rivercinnamon rollsindoor poolconvention centeroverlooking the riverfamily suitebagelsopen hourssausage gravybiscuitsvery nice hotelgreat place to stayloved this hotelhot tubkids loved the poolpigeon river
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We stayed 2 nights in the hotel and it was fabulous. Very nice room with super comfy bed. Everyone was very courteous. Loved the lazy river!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This is a great hotel. We have stayed here several times. This last time was to celebrate a birthday. We love the pool area, the rooms are large and clean. The staff was nice and we really enjoyed the breakfast.
My grandaughter loves the pool with the lazy river.
We will go back.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I expected to have a nice 2 night stay with my husband and kids but one night at this place was so miserable that we ended our trip to Pigeon Forge a day early. The service was RUDE!!!! Sheets on bed were dirty,(GREASE), after reporting this at 10pm and waiting an hour for them to come change, I had to go to front desk and get sheet and change for myself. A horrible sulfer smell (unbearable) had permeated in the lobby and made it up to the 6th floor in a matter of minutes. This did not clear up for hours. A guest reported some food that had been spilled on the elevator floor, it took hours and much complaining to get it cleaned up. The pool was nice but filthy! Hairballs floating in it. A dead bird was on patio by pools that we reported that was still there the next day when we checked out. There were many things about this visit that made it unpleasant. Didn't have any kind of hotel information in the room, or handed to you, (check out time,breakfast hours, pool hours,etc...); when I asked the Matt, the front desk clerk about he was very rude in telling me that they did not offer this info in a guide, you had to come ask him. I would expect this at a Cheaper motel but for $170 a night I really expected better than this. I am not a person to complain but this was too much.Most HORRIBLE experience we have ever had on a vacation. Another thing to watch for, there is a Music Road Inn located across the street from this Motel that looks much newer and nicer with great reviews. Don't confuse the two!!!

3  Thank AmyJackson_TN
aprilnicolerose, Manager at Music Road Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2010

Our staff prides itself on knowing any and all issues. We are quick to fix any situation that a guest might take issue with. Additionally cleanliness is something we are known for. I had all the managers read this and none of them know of this circumstance.

This customer is correct about the directory; we’re in the process of reprinting as they are almost obsolete as soon as they are printed. We will reconsider this decision, this is the first complaint we have received about this.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

So glad I found this one, It is a true gem. The hotel is beautiful, the staff were all very helpful and constantly working to keep the grounds neat and orderly, the water park was one of the best I've seen, I loved the 24 hr. coffee service and the breakfast was delicious and hearty. The rooms are oversized and every one has a private balcony. If you have children you may want to stay on the front side of the hotel so you can view the pool area or if it's just the two of you, opt for the back side where you overlook a bubbling creek with less hustle and bustle. There is a trolley stop right out in front You can also go across the street to the Music Road Inn and use their pools, gym or breakfast buffet. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

1  Thank SouthernBelle4
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I was really pleased with the room and space that was provided for my and my family, the adjoining room for my teenage son was great, he could have his own privacy but still be right there with us, the breakfast selections were outstanding, choices for every type of eater and the pools were clean, I will diffentely stay there again, a couple of years we stayed at the Music Road Inn and realy enjoyed that stay also.

1  Thank yadokka