Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$55
$51
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$68
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$169
$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

All reviewsdiving boardlazy rivercinnamon rollsindoor poolconvention centeroverlooking the riverfamily suiteopen hoursbagelssausage gravybiscuitsvery nice hotelgreat place to stayloved this hotelkids loved the poolhot tubpigeon river
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed a weekend in Pigeon Forge at the Music Road Hotel. We had one of the rooms that had two queen beds, sleeper sofa, and kitchen area with bar stools. This room was very nice, clean and spacious. The balcony was a wrap around with view of the river and toward the main area of Pigeon Forge. They provided coffee 24 hours a day in the lobby and breakfast was very nice with an assortment of breakfast items. Breakfast included gravy, biscuits, bacon, eggs, bagels, toast, Danish rolls, fresh fruit, cereals, and fresh cinnamon rolls and more. The pool and hot tub area was kept clean and plenty of towels were provided for swimmers. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Our stay was nothing but pleasant. Music Road Hotel is our choice of hotels.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed one night at this hotel and it was fabulous!! The indoor and outdoor pools were great. The furnishings throughout the hotel were beautiful! The mattresses were comfortable and the beddings and linens were to die for! I actually bought 5 of their down pillows before leaving because they were absolutely amazing! And finally, the breakfast was great! It was so nice just to leave your room, walk a few steps to get breakfast. There was so much to choose from and it was all delicious! The ladies at the front desk were so friendly and helpful. Love this place!

Room Tip: I asked for a lower level room. We ended up with a 2nd floor room and loved it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husbands company books this hotel every 18 months for conferences but us spouses get to enjoy the ameneties of the hotel and the the towns surroundings while they are all in meetings :) This year was my first trip, and I LOVED this hotel!!

We had a double queen room with a fireplace and a beautiful view of the river from our 7th floor balcony. The rooms were extra nice and clean.

I like how the the hotel sits off the main road so you don't have to deal with a lot of traffic, and The Music Road Hotel and The Music Road Inn (across the street) are a joint hotel. In order to take advantage of the fitness center, you have to go across the street to the Inn. That was probably the only negative thing I have about my stay.

Great for hotel for kids because of it's mini water park with a lazy river, pool and slides.

I had a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: We stayed in 705 and it was very nice. Great view with a fireplace.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2013

It was such a pleasant surprise to find this hotel and spend a two-night stay after a long two-week trip. When traveling, I tend to book reservations in hotels we've stayed in previously, but this time I stepped outside the box and booked a new hotel to us - the Music Road Hotel in Pigeon Forge, TN - and I am so glad I did. This is a lovely hotel with friendly people, a beautiful backdrop of a large flowing stream behind the hotel with Canadian geese and mallard ducks enjoying the water; and a beautiful stone wall balcony. As you enter the hotel, you are in a large open area with a large stone fireplace and a beautifully decorated sitting area. The hotel is very clean, open, and large; very welcoming. The desk clerk was very nice and registration was quick and easy. Our room was on the second floor - Room 210. It was very nice and spacious, with two queen beds, a closet with a fridge and microwave contained in it, and a large spacious two-sink lavatory. The air conditioner worked quite well, and I am very hot-natured so I like my A/C cold. The rate for this room was $70.20/night, tax of $8.60 (9.75% tax), for a total charge per night of $78.80. We decided to spend a second night, which did not prove to be a problem. The only negative thing I can say about this hotel is the breakfast area and the foods that are prepared. There were several ladies working in the breakfast area but I saw most of them just standing in the kitchen talking. With as many ladies as were standing in the kitchen, they could have been picking up trays from the guests, asking if they need coffee/juice refills, etc. I also want to mention that some of the food items were stale, such as the cereals, and again most items are microwaved, eggs were the consistency and taste of powdered eggs, bacon was microwaved and at times looked like leather, and most of all -- THERE WAS NOT A WAFFLE MAKER, which is a breakfast staple in case all other foods fail discriminating tastes. Everything about our stay at the Music Road Hotel was wonderful, with the exception of the breakfast, and we will definitely stay there again very soon. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Sevierville-Pigeon Forge area. We loved it!

Room Tip: Our room was 210. It had a balcony on the second floor and overlooked the parking lot facing the front of the hotel. I would assume the rooms on the opposite side of the hallway faced the stream, which would have made a lovely view. We were still very happy with our room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Music Road Hotel was such a pleasant experience. The most important factor was that the room & bathroom was very clean! The staff was helpful & friendly. The sitting area with rocking chairs facing the river was relaxing. The breakfast was absolutely DELICIOUS with a wide variety of foods to choose from.

This was my first visit to the hotel, but it won't be the last! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends