Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$55
$51
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$106
$68
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
$79
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

All reviewsdiving boardlazy rivercinnamon rollsindoor poolconvention centeroverlooking the riverfamily suiteopen hoursbagelssausage gravybiscuitsvery nice hotelgreat place to stayloved this hotelkids loved the poolhot tubpigeon river
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Music Road Hotel was such a pleasant experience. The most important factor was that the room & bathroom was very clean! The staff was helpful & friendly. The sitting area with rocking chairs facing the river was relaxing. The breakfast was absolutely DELICIOUS with a wide variety of foods to choose from.

This was my first visit to the hotel, but it won't be the last! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My fiancee and I stay here four days last week,and now he doesn"t want to stay anywhere else.The hotel staff was excellent,very friendly and helpful.Had a wonderful view of the river from our fifth floor room,breakfast was great,outdoor pool facilities were A-1,and opened for use.Can"t wait to go back in June and stay at this wonderful place again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed 1 night for spring break. The room was very clean, the indoor pool was great. They already have the outdoor pool open, a little cool, but the lazy river outside was very warm.
Breakfast was good. Would love to come back this summer when you could enjoy the outdoor pool and lazy river.

Room Tip: We had a view of the outdoor pool, but the creek side is so nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband surprised me with a stay here for our first anniversary. I was very pleased with his choice. The staff is nice and friendly, the sitting area downstairs is beautiful and cozy with a huge rock fireplace, the view of the river and Pigeon Forge was stunning from our 5th floor balcony. Loved the jucuzzi in the room. The bed was comfortable, I slept so good, and the breakfast was really good. Really nice breakfast area. The only thing that I would change is the indoor pool area. It's awesome, but the chlorine smell was a little too strong for us, so we didn't stay and swim. The outdoor pool area is very pretty. We would stay here again. It was very pleasant overall

Room Tip: We were on fifth floor, room 519. Beautiful view from the balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I researched hotels and cabins for months before I chose Music Road Hotel for me and Mom to stay for our road trip to Tennessee. I am glad I choose this one. I booked the family suite overlooking the stream. The balcony was very big and it wrapped around the entire side of room. View was great. Booking was easy and we also received a discount for spring break. The bathroom was very nice with 2 sinks and a bench to utilize while getting ready. The beds were very comfortable. The only complaint I would have is the channel selection on TV. They did not have a good selection for my liking. Also, the front desk was not very friendly when we checked in. Other than that if we had questions, everyone was nice to help if we asked. Lobby was beautiful and my expectations were over exceeded for the look and feel of the hotel. It was much more than I expected, great price for what you get. The other complaint would be the gym is across the street at the inn which was no big deal but none of the equipment worked so that was very upsetting I was not able to work out while on vacation. The pictures on website were exactly what the rooms looked liked so very helpful when booking.

Room Tip: The family suite was great with a wrap around balcony that faced the stream. Very pretty.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family