“One of the 2 Best pizza places in Tennessee!”
Review of Angilo's Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My family and I decided to buy a Groupon for here and boy am I glad we did! The pizza was DELICIOUS! We are pizza fanatics and eat at all the little family owned shops that we can, and this along with Barley's is some of the best hand tossed pizza I've ever had. I'm not sure what happened to those that gave it poor ratings (but for one you can only use one Groupon per visit, it says it in the details on Groupon) but my experience was phenomenal!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were told it would be 45 minutes and an hour and a half later we finally got the pizza and it was HORRIBLE!!! There is five in my family, we all disliked it and we all ate just a few bites and threw the food away. I have had frozen pizza that was better than this!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I bought 2 Groupons (one for myself and one as a gift.) When we went in to use it I was told that we could only use one Groupon even though we had two different tickets. The place was a little shady looking from the outside and even felt more questionable from the inside. The man behind the counter looked like his computer was more important than our order/money we spent. However, when the food came out the young man who delivered it was BEYOND respectful. The pizza was okay but I wouldn't go back again.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We tried this on our first night, because of a GROUPON coupon, after studying the menu, we got spaghetti and meatballs(very good),meatball hoagie, and there special HUGE pizza. Believe me, it's HUGE! With 2 grown teenagers,we still had half the pizza left and they were stuffed! My boys liked it so much, we had to go back and try the pizza hoagie,wings, and jalopena poppers. It was all good and very reasonably priced. This will be our "pizza stop" on future visits! Would suggest that the workers practice "friendly service". It makes a tremendous difference! You definately know how to make a great pizza.........put a smile with it and you should do well!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Decided to try angilos me an my family have found a new regular place to eat out.an with a menu of different items beside pizza great for the family.first off the steak hoagies are excellent!
the pizza is wonderful as well compared to any of the other pizza places this is the best bang for you buck,my mother in law had the spaghetti an now she this is the only place she will get spaghetti from.kids had pizza an wings,mozzarella stix,we had pizza an hoagie special they have people working very nice an helpful with menu,also they deliver,another + this little pizza place is a must if you live or visit the pigeon forge area..our over all rating is an A+