Shular Inn Hotel
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$87
$80
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$79
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$90
$72
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$85
$71
$199
$164
All reviewsindoor poolsecond buildingmain buildinghour poolhot tubbiscuitsbagelsthe room was nicefree breakfastthe breakfast areaspring breakhot breakfastrooms were very cleancomedy barnfamily vacationmini fridgegravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I couldn't sleep. Room reeked of an awful smell. I tossed and turned all night, the smell gave me a headache and boyfriend was nauseous from the stench. Packed my bags as soon as possible and went to a nicer hotel and slept like a baby. Headache went away. Beds were not comfortable. You could feel the springs, bedding was flimsy and I was in the "upgraded" module. It's an older hotel that got a cheap cosmetic makeover, but still old and musty.

• Stayed: December 2013
gmsip, General Manager at Shular Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience, however, we would like the opportunity to have some more information about your stay. We are not aware of an issue of this magnitude. Please contact me at your convenience, we would like the chance to address this issue.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed for two nights at this hotel. We found it to be in a very convenient location, almost in the middle of Pigeon Forge. There is a Trolley Stop located very near the entrance of the hotel for added convenience. The Shular Inn takes up two buildings, we booked a room in the second building. I recommend staying in the second building because the pool in the main building is open 24 hours and if you want to sleep, it may be a problem there. The room was updated and clean. Free breakfast was served and was pretty decent. Overall a great value for us!

Room Tip: Ask to be in the second building for a quiet nights sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and providing valuable feedback about your experience. We pride ourselves on convenience to the attractions, which is made possible by the wonderful trolley system. Please make us a part of your next visit to the area, it would be an honor to serve you again.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Affordable and comfortable. Very clean. Microwave, refrigerator, iron, coffee maker, blow dryer, and spacious. Conveniently located on Hwy 441 about a block from Comedy Barn. Free breakfast is served.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your nice comments about our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed all of the hotel amenities. We strive to make it a home away from home for our guests. Please let us know when you are returning to the area, we would love to welcome you back to The Shular Inn.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I would rate this place as just okay. Nothing special. The one thing I did like was the location. We stayed for 2 days. After reading the reviews on here, I decided to book this hotel. My opinion is it is definitely not worth the price I paid. There are plenty of other hotels on the "strip" much cheaper. WiFi did not work at all. My iPad didn't even recognize their open network. I called the front desk and they said they didn't know why because the router was right by the room. They didn't even know their router name so I could try and manually connect. The man at the front desk was very nice but not helpful. Parking is only on one side of the hotel. So you have to walk through the pool area to get to your room on the other other side. Elevators are slow as molasses so we took the stairs every time. Our room was on the third floor and right next to pool area. You could here loud families in there yelling and raising cane at 11 at night! We just turned the tv up to muffle the echos coming from the pool area. It wouldn't consider it great. Just a decent place to lay your head. Except pillows we like laying on bags of cotton balls.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing our property during your recent visit to the area. We do have a 24 hour indoor pool but we do not allow guest disturbance. My apology to you and please allow us to show you our genuine southern hospitality. Our guest do enjoy a peaceful night, great breakfast and good fun.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Although the room was clean with a good bed we were located next to the pool which is a 24 hrs open pool(I did not know that when I booked it) my wife and I got no sleep due to the fact of hearing people in the pool. I know that other rooms must be affected the same way. With that said we were pleased that management gave us a refund for the next two days so that we could find another place to stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cwoods81

We regret that your experience with our property was not good. Our indoor pool is open 24 hours and provides a nice in house attraction for our guests, especially in the winter months. Our staff is prepared to address any noise issues when notified and the area is checked regularly, we simply do not want any guest being disturbed, especially losing sleep. We would welcome the opportunity to serve you as our quests again.