“Smoky Mountain Opry”

Smoky Mountain Opry
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband, and older son went to the show. We all loved it. I loved the animals in the show. Everybody there was very friendly and helpful. One thing I didn't like was the seating-if a tall person sat in front of you-you had a hard time seeing the show. I would tell anyone who likes music and animals to go see the show.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,614)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had the best time this New Year's and this place! It was AWESOME! I hope they do it again....the only complaint I have is the catering service for the snacks after the show...they should have been more organized....The show just blew us away! Party favors, balloons, confetti, NYTimes Square Balldrop on the Big Screens the works! Just absolutely LOVEd, Loved it!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We saw the Christmas show and it was the best show we saw while in Pigeon Forge. Everything from the entertainers to the scenery was wonderful. Whenever we are in Pigeon Forge we see this show but I think this was their best yet!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was a Christmas show and it was a great show. Some funny and some serious. I will go back next time to see a regular show

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We saw the last show for the season, and it was awesome! The singers, dancers, magic show, lighting, and acoustics were wonderful! The cast members were friendly after the show - especially the magician who put on a grand performance. We will plan to go back the next time we visit Pigeon Forge for sure!