“Best show!”

$50.48*
and up
Smoky Mountain Opry Variety Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We loved the variety in this show. It starts off with a laser show synced to music which was really cool.The singers and dancers were great. I loved the ice skating and the nativity the most. Kind of expensive but it was worth it.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We decided to take a little vacation to unwind after Christmas and we took in this show and it was very good family entertainment.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

we saw the Christmas show and it was great the singers are very talented and have a great voice. I love the music they choose

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The Dec. 25th show, was the best show I have ever seen in Pidgeon Forge, Tennessee. I can't believe so many forms of entertainment was packed into one show. My 4 year old daughter enjoyed it, as well as my 70 year old mother...and that's hard to do!!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was truly amazed at this show! The singers were awesome and the effects were fantastic!! It is great for kids, and they even have a quiet room were parents can take their kids if they get a little fussy! I greatly appreciated that!!