WINNER WONDERLAND

“An execellent production” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Smoky Mountain Opry

Smoky Mountain Opry
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Little River, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An execellent production”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great song selection, dancing, and overall production. I really enjoyed Slim Change - the juggler/comedian - Good clean humor and actually a good juggler. A very entertaining evening. I will go back next time I am in Pigeon Forge.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Barbara S

• Korean first
Lucedale, Mississippi
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very Enjoyable Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I attended the Christmas show at the Smoky Mountain Opry while on vacation recently. We enjoyed the variety of comedy, dancing, and musical acts. It made for a very enjoyable evening!

Visited November 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Smoky Mountain Christmas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Loved it! Loved Slim! Everything was beautiful. The music was excellent and really enjoyed Lakita, (I think that is how you spell her name) she has a beautiful voice.

Visited November 2013
Paragon, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Would definitely go again! Had something for everyone, recent hits, oldies, comedy, inspirational, magic, and much more!

Visited October 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We liked parts of the show and thought the performers were very good, but the musical choices were not my favorite. There were a lot of songs I had never even heard. I am not fond of musicals, and I could not relate. Everything looked spectacular and a lot of special effects but the music was too loud.