“Very Entertaining”

$50.48*
and up
Smoky Mountain Opry Variety Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Reviewed October 10, 2013

There was lots of variety -- comedy, singing, dancing, juggling -- something for everyone. We enjoyed it very much.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,645)
All reviews
"all ages"
in 209 reviews
"great christmas"
in 46 reviews
"little bit of everything"
in 53 reviews
"entire show"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was a wonderful show. I was amazed that there was this young performer that had a voice of an Angel. I had to meet her after the show. The whole show was great but the way this young lady song Cowboy Casanova and Stand by your man was great. It was also cool that I got to meet her after the show. This girl Kassdi Mace will really go places with the talent she has. I learned that she started at a very young age. Keep it up Kassdi you have talent

Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was suggested we might enjoy the show so we thought we would give it a try. Great theatre, comfortable seats but the cast was so-so. We have seen better talent and staging in the Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg area. Some of the performance has been taken from other shows. The humor was racist. Did like the juggler and too much gospel.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We took our daughters, ages 14 and 9 to the show, and it was wonderful. Everyone enjoyed the entertainment. The dancers, jugglers, singers, magician all did a great job and were very talented. The songs were country, pop, and broadway... Something for everybody! I would recommend this show for families!