“Best show we saw”

$50.45*
and up
Smoky Mountain Opry Variety Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
S Charleston
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best show we saw”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I just returned from Pigeon Forge. We were there celebrating our 40th anniversary so we wanted to really live it up! We saw a few shows but the Smoky Mountain Opry is the one we loved. The talent in this show is amazing. The stage is top notch with visually pleasing scenes. The show also has comedy which was very enjoyable. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great show!

• Korean first
Mount Airy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beyond Fabulous”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a fairly new show...we have seen the regular show and the Christmas show and they are both over the top fantastic. The price is a little higher than most, but WELL WORTH IT. This show has it all, and it is all soooo great. If you only see one show, this is the one!

Visited June 2013
Warsaw
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is the show that everyone should see. It was fast paced, yet well organized from one spectacular part to the next. The variety show is equivalent to what one would see in a much larger production. For example, the Lion King tribute was just a good as what was preformed on Broadway. The talent and surprises await in this must see production. Of all the shows we saw in the area, this will be the one we will return to whenever we visit again. And we may even make a special trip to see the Christmas show as it is said to be just as good.

Tennessee
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

What a great NEW show at Smoky Mountain Opry! Fee-Headrick (owners) has gone all out to provide the best cast, crew, costuming, props/settings, music and even LIVE animals! A lively, fast-paced, variety show with music from different genres (loved the country AND the Broadway sections), magic, comedy and so much more! As "locals" we have seen a lot of shows but this is the best one out there right now!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“BEST Show EVER!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

At first, my wife and my 12 year old son had no desire to go to the Opry. In my son's words: "The Opry is for old people". I had read the reviews and I knew I wanted to give it a try, but didn't know quite what to expect. It turned out to be the absolute BEST thing we have done on our vacation. Even my 12 year old said he LOVED it and couldn't wait to go back. My entire family hasn't stopped talking about the pure talent displayed by every member of the cast. In fact, we loved it so much we are planning another vacation to Pigeon Forge specifically to see the Christmas show at the Opry, and we're bringing my parents. In a nutshell, each member of the cast just seemed to be good wholesome people with exceptional morals and values. "Slim" was amazing and my son and daughter were literally falling out of their chairs laughing so hard. Read his bio on "Sissy Dog" before you go at www.slimchance.biz. It'll give you an idea of what a great person he is too. Don't miss this show. It is truly the best show in the Smokies!