“This show was great”

Smoky Mountain Opry
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Reviewed April 17, 2013

From the beginning to the end this show was great. Many talented singers and dancers entertain you for two hours. If you close your eyes on some of the singers you will think the star is right there, A great clean family show. It is not to be missed.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,609)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had been to the Hatfield and McCoy show a few nights earlier and they were running a special where you could purchase an additional show for only $10 per person. We decided to try out the Smoky Mountain Opry and were very glad we did. The show's singers, dancers, musician and comedy players were excellent. Some of the singers just "blew our socks off" with their performance. And the juggler was amazing.
I'm not sure that the younger folks, (under 12) would like the show as much because of the music from a generation ago, but I think most adults would really enjoy it.
Not sure what the regular price of admission is, but it was the best $10 we spent all week.

1  Thank Randy H
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went to the Smoky Mountain Opry on a recent trip to Pigeon Forge. Having seen almost every show in the Smokies, I thought I knew pretty much what to expect. I am happy to say I was very pleasantly surprised with this show. The musicians and performers are top notch, and the lighting and effects remind me of a show in Las Vegas. There was country, pop, gospel, and patriotic music all sung flawlessly by the excellent cast. Slim Chance, a comedic juggler, was hilarious in his routine, but also a gifted juggler as well. We never knew what was coming next, and all of it was entertaining. There were aerialists, dancers, and skits involving the audience too! We have to say this is the new best show in town; if you can only see one show see the Smoky Mountain Opry!!

1  Thank Jimmy P
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was an awesome show. I had know idea what to expect from this show and was pleasantly surprised and actually blown away by how great it was. A must see!

1  Thank queenmomma
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just saw this last week was excellent and good pricing got 2 show package. The arieal performers were stunning lots of talent and variety of music.. Would see again

1  Thank dbbie