“PHENOMENAL CHRISTMAS PRODUCTION!”

$50.45*
and up
Smoky Mountain Opry Variety Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Sevierville, Tennessee
“PHENOMENAL CHRISTMAS PRODUCTION!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

What an unbelievable Christmas show! From Christmas classics to contemporary music and the biggest live nativity in the US! We loved it so much that we went back the next night. I still can't get over how amazing the production was!

• Korean first
Washington, Illinois, United States
“Smoky Mountain Opry Christmas show”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The Smoky Mountain Opry Christmas show was fantastic. The performance exceeded our expectations. Many funny points of the show. The performers and talent were very impressive. The cost was reasonable and I highly recommend this for anyone visiting Pigeon Forge over the holidays. We will definitely go back to Pigeon Forge

Valdese, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Christmas Special”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Smoky Mountain Opry Christmas show was fantastic. The performance exceeded our expectations. Aside from what most try to make or not make out of Christmas, the intent and meaning was based on the birth of Jesus Christ our Saviour during several points of the show. The performers and talent that were show-cased was impressive. The cost was very reasonable and I highly recommend this for anyone visiting Pigeon Forge during the Christmas holidays; especially families.

1 Thank rangerthree
Knoxville, TN
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Locals get 2nd rate service”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

If you are a visitor to the area you will get 1st class treatment and a great show. If you are a resident, don't be deceived by a newspaper ad saying local residents get in for free with a canned goods donation for the local soup kitchen. I was witness to a sad exchange between a resident to the area and the window agent. Apparently the resident wanted one ticket for herself to the same performance to which I had just purchased a ticket. The resident was told that there were no more tickets for that show as they only were allowed a percentage of seats for "free". The resident asked to double check as she only needed one ticket. The window agent told the woman that she was just out of luck as ALL seats were sold out. Well, I was at that particular show and I saw EMPTY seats; 3 in "my" row alone. While the show was good, I couldn't help wonder how many local people were needlessly disappointed...especially after seeing the ad in the local newspaper later that evening myself.

Visited November 2012
7 Thank #1SWfan
Cincinnati, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A wonderful mixture of song, dance, and comedy”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Going into this show (the Christmas version), I expected it to be awfully saccharine and very droll and Christian, based on the promotional material on their website. Much to my delight, it was not at all so. The Smoky Mountain Opry is a splendid mixture of conventional christmas tunes with associated dancing; raucously funny comedy sketches that have kept up with modern sensibilities; a nice audience-participation skit; a skilled band (and a rather overenthusiastic trumpet player); and at the very end, a Nativity play, the only real overt intrusion of Christianity into the entire show.

I heartily recommend this show to anyone in the Pigeon Forge area - this show is suitable for all ages, and should be enjoyable for pretty much anyone over the age of 5.