“Nice, comfortable and cozy.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Welcome to A Beary Cozy Spot
Living Room
Barney is our resident bear.
Christmas in the mountains.
Dining area and open living room
Fully equipped kitchen.
Two Covered Porches
Serene and quiet
January Snow
Perfect Sledding Just Out The Front Door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice, comfortable and cozy.”
Reviewed March 8, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Close to town and perfect for a couple getting away. Would suggest a larger television, but everything else was very nice.

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you for your review of our cabin. One of the reasons we purchased this particular cabin was because of the close proximity to town. We also thought the privacy was an added benefit. I hope you will come again.
sistersha...
Princeton, Kentucky
“Perfect get away!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Couldn’t ask for a better weekend get away. The cabin was very clean and a very nice place to stay. Will definitely be back if we are back in the area and would recommend the cabin to anyone.

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Sharon,
Thank you so much for taking your time to post such a nice review. We and our housekeeping staff try our best to keep the cabin clean and updated for our guests. I look forward to having you return to A Beary Cozy Spot!
Steve H
Westport, Indiana
“WOW! This cabin is really nice!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Wife and I went for our annual Thanksgiving stay in TN and saw this cabin for rent. Internet works great! Very clean and well organized. Nice gas fireplace. They allowed our 6 lb dog to join us. Bathroom compact but all functional and clean. Towels, sheets and more. Nice kitchen, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, fridge, sink and more!! Beds are comfortable. Has a front and back porch. Very private and cozy. Upstairs a nice loft with a table, chairs and a pool table. Highly recommend this cabin.

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Steve, Thank you so much for taking time to post such a nice review. We try to keep the cabin updated with new furnishings. My husband and I also are porch fans. We love sitting on the back porch at the cabin and having morning coffee and evening beverages. It is so quiet and private. The primary reason we bought this particular property was the location...close to town but private and secluded, away from all the traffic and congestion. I hope you will come and stay with us again.
Alyssa G
“A Beary Cozy Spot”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This cabin was AMAZING! Very close to the strip with all the attractions, perfect enough for a small family, and very cozy! I will definitely be back to this place!! Thank you, Linda!!!

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Alyssa,
Thank you for posting the great review. I always appreciate this because it helps other potential guests to make their decision. I am so glad you enjoyed the location. It is really our favorite feature of the cabin. Hope to see you again soon.
Karrell T
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A Beary Cozy Spot was absolutely the best cabin. The area is wooded, with locals at neighboring houses. It is very quiet and peaceful. You work closely with the actual owner of the cabin when the final details are being made. The cabin is clean, includes a king size bed, jacuzzi tub next to the bed, a hot tub in the back porch, GREAT wifi, cable TV, fully functional kitchen and a hideaway bed for the kids. Upstairs has a loft area with a pool table and some board games. ❤️❤️❤️

Aug 16, 2017
Hi Karrell,
Thank you so much for posting such a nice review on the cabin. We try our best to keep the furnishings updated, and our housekeeping staff do an excellent job with the cleaning. My husband and I also love to go there because of the peace and quiet. Glad to hear you had the same experience. I hope you will come again soon.
Kind regards,
John F
“Great trip”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Beautiful cabin. Was perfect for our little getaway. It had everything we needed and was such a relaxing area/atmosphere.

Jul 29, 2017
HI John, I am so glad you enjoyed staying at the cabin. We try to keep everything updated and clean. From the first time we saw this cabin we knew it was the perfect location, and we loved the privacy. I hope you will come back again. Linda
Ronnie G
“Great Cabin in a Perfect Location!”
Reviewed February 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here! Great cabin in a perfect location! Highly Recommended!!!

Feb 6, 2017
Hey Ronnie,
I am so glad you enjoyed the cabin. We try very hard to keep it updated and in good repair. We want our guests to have the same great experience we always do when we go there. I hope you will come back again soon.
Linda & Larry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing