“RUN AWAY FAST!!”

Mountain Vista Inn & Suites
Ranked #89 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to stay here. We were only staying a couple of days so thought the location was good and not to expensive. Once we got to our room we found that the main light switch in the bedroom didn't work. You had to move the shower curtain and step into the bathtub just to shut the bathroom door. There were stains on the bed and couch and ceiling tile missing. We only stayed there for 40-45 min. before we packed everything up and left. We called down to front desk and was told that they would only charge us $5 once we got down there they told us the could only give us half of what we paid because we stayed there longer then 30 min. This place is a total dump with rude and dishonest employees and manager!! location isn't worth staying here! RUN RUN RUN!!!

Room Tip: Stay anywhere but here!! if i could do anything less then 1 I would but zero isn't an option!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I left two days ago place was ok I checked into another hotel then came here because it seemed better they offered us the presidental sweet for a good price in a great location , they are remodeling and getting new furniture so that's why it may seem all over the place Tammy the front desk help was very nice and helpful when it came to the room and suggestions on places to tour .

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 18, 2013

! The rooms was nasty ! the carpet was very dirty hadnt been vacumn and the bathroom was dirty the water wouldnt drain out of the tub. wasnt worth the money spent on it!! I wont stay again, Furniture was scattered in the grass on the in the balcony's inside out was a disaster.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

From the outside this hotel appears to be updated and clean, price was right and location was perfect! Owner quoted us a price for two nights and then decided the next day that the second night would be more! Staff members suggested the HoJo next door! (Great place by the way)! Pretty sad when your employees know what a jerk the owner is and is willing to send customers to a better (cleaner) hotel!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have stayed in lots of places from 5 star hotels to fishing camps. This is by far one of if not the dirtest hotels I have ever stayed in. If we had not been staying only one night and everything else in town been booked, we would have left. We debated on just driving the 3 hours back home. Nasty does not begin to describe it. We will never even consider staying here again and neither should you!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel!
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Our room was filthy! The bedspread was torn in tattered in multiple places and obviously not washed recently....along with the coffee maker, microwave and fridge. I don't want to get into the condition of the carpet and floors. I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

When we first arrived I was taken aback by the poor conditions of the hotel, but decided to be positive and go ahead and check in. We paid in cash and went up to our room. As soon as we walked in I pulled all the covers back (I am weird like this) the first bed had a FRESH brownish colored stain on the comforter and top sheet, grossed me out but looked at the kids beds in the other room and one bed had a pee ring on the sheets. I immediately went downstairs and demanded a refund. The owner was very hateful but returned my money short $35 because I "promised to stay there", I replied that yes I did because I THOUGHT it was a clean decent place for my children to sleep!! We left and the owner then called my CELL PHONE 30 minutes later and THREATENED to sue ME!! I mean seriously, clean your stuff up and dont take it our on the customers when it looks nasty!