“opens early!”

Cuisines: American
Weavervillen NC
“opens early!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were heading into the park pretty early and this Bojangles is open at 5:30am. Glad to get a hot breakfast in the morning. The food was decent but they forgot an item each morning. Just double check your back before you pull away. They were happy to fix their mistake. My guess it happened as we were there at 6am

Visited July 2013

Grafton, Ohio
“Good but Greasy!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had my husband eat my biscuits with country ham as they looked to be soaked in butter and grease and I have problems digesting such foods. If you can digest this stuff and love it then this is the RIGHT PLACE!

Visited May 2013
nyc
“Always A Treat When We're in The South”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We love Bojangles. We no longer have this chain in NYC and so whenever we head South we make it a point to have their yummy chicken and biscuits for breakfast. They're all pretty good across the board but this one was exceptional because of the staff. We didn't make it in there until our last day in the area, but the staff there was so warm and friendly that I wished I had gone in for breakfast every day.

Visited August 2012
LaFayette, Georgia
“Hot and fresh”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The breakfast was hot on both visits but one morning the service was slow due to some issue in the kitchen. Overall clean, fast, and friendly.

Visited February 2013
Watkinsville, Georgia
“Slow service, cold chicken, great biscuit!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The service was slow, the chicken and fries had been under the warmer too long. However, I went back two days later for a steak biscuit and it was amazing!

Visited January 2013