“Best in the Smokies”
Review of Soul Of Motown

Soul Of Motown
More attraction details
Owner description: Fresh and energetic concert-style tribute to Motown Legends. With the same hunger for putting their mark on the world that made those original Motown groups famous, Soul of Motown delivers a supreme tribute to some of the greatest vocal groups ever to hit the charts. With smooth harmonies and grooving dance moves, this show reintroduces audiences to The Temptations, The Platters, The Drifters, Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, The Commodores, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, The O'Jays, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight and the Pips, the Queen of Soul - Aretha Franklin and many more! You won't want to miss this unforgettable entertainment experience proven to bring audiences of all ages to their feet! All-You-Can-Eat dinner is available and served one hour before show time.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Logan, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best in the Smokies”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Been visiting the Smokies 3-4 times a year now. I know the best places to eat, best places to stay, best placss to shop, now without a doubt I know the best show in town! The Soul of Motown is worth the price and then some. You get 2 hours of sold entertainment. Makes you want to dance, or least chair dance. If you love Motown hits, if you love a good time, if you love watching great talent, come see this show. I have seen it twice and plan on seeing it again next trip. I just hope the Smokies can keep this talent in town.

1 Thank Charles C

Lexington, Tennessee
“Soul Of Motown”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have seen alot of shows but this was the best... So so glad I went will go again... Just loved the minister and the guy from south africa .... But they were all great and I mean great.

Dandridge, Tennessee
“Turning back the years”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Terrific! Absolutely the best show I've seen featuring songs of the past. The entertainers were outstanding. I truly enjoyed singing along to some of the best Motown I can remember.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Soooo Great!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My mother grew up in the 50's and 60's and she loves music from that era. I took her to this show for her Christmas present. It was so great! We had the best time! The first thing she said when we left was how she wanted to come back and bring a bunch of her friends. That says it all...when someone can't wait to do it again! Greats songs, even greater talent performing them. Can't say enough about it.

Blackshear, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best show ever!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Omg, this show is so amazing, it is sooooo good the cast is so talented and they are sooo smooth with there dancing. We had so much fun at this show I will be going back since we go every thanksgiving for a week. There voices are amazing as well. Very clean and good fun.so thankful also for the way they all are up lifting our lord and savior JESUS CHRIST ! Big plus!.Go to the show you will not be disappointed . Want to see the other show they offer too! Can't wait to see what it is like. Thanks for such a good time. :) can't wait to go back.

Visited November 2013