“Fun”
Review of Soul Of Motown

Soul Of Motown
More attraction details
Owner description: The first and best Motown tribute show in Pigeon Forge... Seven years strong! Fresh and energetic concert-style tribute to Motown Legends. With the same hunger for putting their mark on the world that made those original Motown groups famous, Soul of Motown delivers a supreme tribute to some of the greatest vocal groups ever to hit the charts. With smooth harmonies and grooving dance moves, this show reintroduces audiences to The Temptations, The Platters, The Drifters, Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight and the Pips, the Queen of Soul - Aretha Franklin and many more! You won't want to miss this unforgettable entertainment experience proven to bring audiences of all ages to their feet! All-You-Can-Eat dinner is available and served one hour before show time.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Huntington, West Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Amazing singers! Fantastic show! I was shocked by how terrific the performers were. I am in my early 30s and not much into this genre. I went with friends and was afraid I would be bored. I was shocked by how many songs I knew, and I was shocked to find myself singing along. I loved the audience involvement. I would highly recommend!

Knoxville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome show! We really enjoyed it!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Just call and reserve your seats and you are set! It is across from the Titanic. These guys were very entertaining and you may learn show facts you might not have known about. You also learn about the entertainers. Very interesting backgrounds. If you love the Motown, you will love this show. There is a 10 minute intermission.

Maryville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“BEST SHOW EVER”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

You go into this show 67 years old,leave feeling like a 20 year old !! It was fantastic,wonderful,best show I have ever been to,and i have been to alot of concerts in my time,big name celebs,and I didn't enjoy those half as much as I did this one !!!!! Very high energy,great choreography and fantastic singing !!!!I left the show feeling giddy and oh so happy!!! highly recommend !!!! I will be back as often as I can. Absolutely gorgeous eye candy,I could sit and look at these 5 guys all day,lol.

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Great Show"”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was in Piegon Forge on August 16 - 18 - 2013 went to the "Soul of Motown" it is a great show. The five guys and one lady did an excellent show. I have told everyone in Tennessee (Nashville) and Michigan how great the show is. If you are going to Piegon Forge this year please go see the show. Great production

1 Thank pamela f
SoulOfMotown, Manager at Soul Of Motown, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so very much Pamela!! We love what we do and sharing the energy with all of you makes it that much better!! We love to have a great time and thank you for coming to share the great time with us!!
Winchester, Virginia
“soul of motown”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

we went down to tenn. for our 42 annv.not to see the show, but to be with my daughter and family to see everything but when i got there she gave us tickets to see the show,i must say it was one of the best motown show i ever seen they were truly entertainment for all even the grandkids had a blast from the past,they dance with people and sang with people it was a great time and if ever they come our was i will be sure to take freind with me.thank for a great 42 annv.

Visited August 2013
We are so glad that you guys had a wonderful 42nd anniversary!! Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We all at The Grand Majestic Theater love to watch all of the kids having such a great time too! So thank you for letting us and others know how much fun they had!! We can't wait to see you and your family when you come to visit the beautiful Smoky Mountains again!!