Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Soul Of Motown
from $36.99
More Info
1,560 results
All reviews these guys four tops marvin gaye high energy majestic theater dance moves talented group in town great talent talented performers entire show dinner show songs audience temptation performance shows
Reviewed July 14, 2013

These distinguished performers are awesome at what they do. Words cannot describe my experience. The entire show exceeded my expectations. They have talent that needs to be discovered, sponsored, as well as displayed across the nation!!

1  Thank Pocahontas1989
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wow!! My wife and I (Joe's Band) , went to the show tonight and had a great time! This is by far the best show in Pigeon Forge. This group keeps you entertained throughout the 2 1/2 hour show - while interacting with the audience. I know, I was one of the lucky ones, who got picked to come up on stage - to dance. The singing and dancing were amazing, playing songs from groups like the Platters and the Temtations, etc. I would definately recommend seeing this show you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Frank646464
Reviewed July 11, 2013

we went to see the show for the first time in May 2013, we were on our family trip to pigeon forge that we've been taking for the past 9 yrs., we really enjoyed it, had lots of fun, met the very friendly group after the show, got plenty pictures and autographs, my husband and I went back again July 5th, its an excellent show.

2  Thank annie e
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I found that I purchased tickets for the wrong date (a week before) they gave us new seats at no extra charge. The show was fantastic

2  Thank WalpoleBill
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Wow! If you enjoyed/enjoy Motown Soul, this is the place for you. An extremely talented group of vocalists brought back many good memories. Choreography was just like the Motown groups used to do. Very entertaining and engaging. Highly recommend!