Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing fun experience! I loved going on Sky Fly, you get a birds eye view a places you probably would never see.

I loved Sky View!!! Able to see places you probably would never be able to see. If you love nature... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2022
P5445OTamym
via mobile
Worth the money

This reminds me of Soaring in Disney. Love the scenes, and the wait wasnt bad at all. You can ride... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2022
ashleykC3521OX
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pigeon Forge
from $39.00
from $35.00
from $39.11
More Info
All reviews actual ride queue line similar ride ride experience amazing fun disney world beautiful scenery discounted price per ticket unique experience great ride worth the money afraid of heights great attraction whole family all ages only complaint
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2021

My husband and I were hiking in the Smoky Mountains and had no intention of doing anything like this. We went to the Island one evening just to see what Pigeon Forge was like before we left. The worker at the door explained the ride and talked us into buying tickets. I am so glad we did! There was no line and only 7 people on the ride, which was great for us, but a shame for the ride. It was so fun! I hope more people will hear about this and try it out. I have been on the Soarin Over California ride at Disney, and this is similar, but takes you over various places throughout America. You really feel like you are flying. For example, you fly over Niagara Falls and you feel the cool mist of the water. It is actually thrilling. I do not really care for most amusement park rides, but this type of ride is my favorite. It tricks your mind into thinking you are flying, although you really are going nowhere. I love it! I love that this a ride you can choose to do on its own, it is not a part of any type of amusement park. It is great for people who can't stand amusement parks, but want to try a fun ride experience. The only complaint I have is that it is too short!

1  Thank Hannah D
Reviewed July 18, 2021 via mobile

Very enjoyable although very short compared to the time waiting in different areas being ‘prepped’ for the flight. Had to wait an hour for the ride and then about 45 minutes being inside various areas before the actual ‘ride’. It was worth the wait.

Reviewed July 18, 2021

I liked it better than Soarin' at Disneyland. A great experience and must-do for anyone at the Island.

Reviewed July 16, 2021 via mobile

It was so real. We all enjoyed it. Best part is you never leave your seat. Well worth the money. Need to try it out.

Reviewed July 16, 2021 via mobile

Much like Soarin in Disney. The ride itself is very well done and the price is reasonable. Our kids LOVED it! 5/5, we'll do it again!