Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing fun experience! I loved going on Sky Fly, you get a birds eye view a places you probably would never see.

I loved Sky View!!! Able to see places you probably would never be able to see. If you love nature... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2022
P5445OTamym
via mobile
Worth the money

This reminds me of Soaring in Disney. Love the scenes, and the wait wasnt bad at all. You can ride... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2022
ashleykC3521OX
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pigeon Forge
from $39.00
from $35.00
from $39.11
More Info
All reviews actual ride queue line similar ride ride experience amazing fun disney world beautiful scenery discounted price per ticket unique experience great ride worth the money afraid of heights great attraction whole family all ages only complaint
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2021

I would give this attraction 6 stars if possible, because it was THAT GREAT! The wait time to ride SkyFly was very short, and the staff made the process quick and seamless. Once you purchase your tickets, they guide you through the line where you get to watch two videos before boarding the ride. One video is the backstory, and the other video is for safety precautions. After watching the videos, you get to board the ride and take a trip across the United States, stretching from the Pacific to the Atlantic - stopping at beautiful destinations in between. My family and I had such a great time on the ride and I would say it's amust-ride when visiting The Island in Pigeon Forge!

Reviewed July 16, 2021

This is really a next level ride for the Island. The theming inside is amazing with great lighting, music, characters, and of course an incredible ride experience. They really did a great job with all of the elements - definitely worth a visit!!!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2021 via mobile

On opening day of this ride attraction theater. I don’t know what to call it exactly. My wife and I took 3 children ages 17, 12 & 11. Everyone was blown away with the ride experience. It’s a movie theater that provides simulated motion through the scenery of North America and Hawaii. We will return on our next trip to The Smokies. I recommend it for families and really anyone.

Reviewed July 12, 2021 via mobile

Wonderful experience. Immediately ready for us. Better video than Disney's at Epcots Soarin. You can’t do anything like this anywhere else. Worth checking out!

Reviewed July 8, 2021 via mobile

Outstanding new attraction that stands apart from the already numerous outings in the Pigeon Forge area!! We attended their soft opening and were greeted by a tremendous staff who bent over backwards to accommodate my son who is in a powered wheelchair. He is a Duchenne muscular dystrophy patient who has limited control of his body. He was treated like a VIP by a staff who was still in training, but they handled our situation like seasoned veterans. Everything went flawlessly which was greatly appreciated as this is usually not the case at most establishments. The building is amazing, the decorations and prep rooms were captivating and the safety checks were comforting. Best flight simulator ride we’ve been on, ever!! Highly recommend to anyone going to PF, you won’t regret it…what are you waiting for?!?!

1  Thank raytraigle