“Melt in your mouth steaks”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #20 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our server, Randy, was great. He asked if we had dined there before. We hadn't so he proceeded to explain that they have a butcher on site and how everything is seasoned and prepared. I am not much of a steak eater but it just melted in my mouth. Going to eat there another night during our trip. Prices were great also

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Our first time at Texas Roadhouse and we enjoyed every single thing there!
The food is delicious and the portions are very generous. We got plenty of their yummy fresh baked rolls before our meals. Our steaks were cooked exactly the way we ordered them; the only thing we didn't expect was the extra charge for the smothered vegetables that accompanied our steaks.
Our server was extra nice and friendly all the time and offered us drinks to go; we considered this very nice as the weather was very hot and humid that day.
We highly recommend the Texas Roadhouse to anyone and will visit next time we're in Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Was busier than I thought it would be on. Thursday early evening but was due to the Shades Of Past rod run. Still got great service as usual and always good atmosphere. Steak was over cooked and waitress offered to take it back but I refused. Wished that I had let her as it was way over cooked but was my fault for not letting her. Will return for sure

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Had lunch at this restaurant while on vacation in Pigeon Forge, TN. The food was very good, burger was cooked as ordered, and the service was good. Our server, John, was very attentive and on the ball to make sure were were doing well and to make sure we had what we needed. I would definitely go back here when in the area. I would recommend this restaurant for couples and/or families.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

It was an amazing visit. We had wonderful food, a little bit cold, but delicious. I recommend the steak! Fantastic time.