“Poor Management” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Poor Management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I went in to have a quick dinner tonight after work. Everything tasted fine, but we found not one but two hairs in our meal. The first one was in the ranch that came with our fried pickles. We don't use ranch and we liked our server so we just sat it to the side and chose not to say anything. We both work in restaurants and understand this happens sometimes plus we didn't need the ranch. The second I found halfway through my steak on one of my grilled onions. This time I had to say something. Our server who was very nice got me the manager Melissa. Melissa came to the table and politely asked me if everything was ok. I explained that no not really it was a hair in my food, but I understand it happens as I work in a restaurant as well. I expected she would offer me another steak, a discount, or something as it was clear I wasn't going to finish my steak because I had stacked it up with the other dirty dishes. She however offered to bring me more onions? Yes, because now that the hair is off my steak I would like more onions so I could finish it. As someone who works in restaurant management this appalled me. If this happened in my restaurant I would fire the manager that handled it this way. We will not be back and I advise everyone else to stay far away. There are plenty of steak house in the Sevier County area. Even a better Texas Roadhouse in Sevierville.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

East Enterprise
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We went on a Sunday night around 8:00pm. It wasn't very busy as far as Texas Roadhouse goes. We didn't even have to wait for a seat, which was great. I ordered the Dallas filet (best steak ever), and my husband ordered the porterhouse (he was hurting later, lol). Everything from the salad to the meal was delicious! I ordered a vodka sweet tea which was amazing, and the sweet tea is to die for. Our server was Jade, and she was also great. Checked back on us several times, was prompt with refills, and just very friendly. We spent a pretty penny, but it was worth it!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Went on a family trip with a total of 9 people. Usually the service is terrible when you have that many. We went on a busy Friday night. Expecting to wait a while. We were shocked when our buzzer went off within 3-5 minutes. The service, food and atmosphere were superb. If you want a great server ask for Lymn. I will be back every time we are in town.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Hanover, Indiana
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We love to eat at Texas Roadhouse. We dined here on our spring break vacation. The service was Great and so was our overall experience!

Taylors, South Carolina
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

It was within walking distance to our hotel room. We love Texas Roadhouse, they start you right off with hot fresh rolls, drinks, and plenty of peanuts. The food is delicious, cooked perfectly to order, and they cater to the children.

Visited March 2014