“first night feast”

Ranked #20 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went here it was next to hotel .We got all rolls we wanted the food was great not to high and they found out we had not been there before so brought us some ribs to try they were so tender they fell of the bone .will go back there for sure.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellant fare for the price, service is better than average - food quality is above average for a family restaurant in a touristy destination. We've travelled to Pigeon Forge twice in the past 12 months and ate here both trips.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited the Texas Roadhouse on a Saturday and we anticipated a long wait to be seated. We were told 45 minutes and were pleasantly surprised when they called for us in just 30 minutes. From there things went downhill. We were taken to a table only to find it already occupied. After much talking between the hostess and the young woman seating us they finally directed us to another table. When we arrived it was still being cleaned so we stood in a very busy walkway till they were done. We were constantly having to move out of someone's way. I stepped into the booth and my foot slipped on something almost causing me to fall. I caught myself and sat down. After seating I looked under our table. I am still a bit iffy about the trashy look of the peanut shells on the floor but under our booth there was also a menu, a muffin (cornbread?) of some sort, a spilled container of salad dressing, etc. It looked like a trash dump. Well, we were tired and hungry so I just pushed it aside and decided to make the best of it. Our waitress arrived and acted like the last place she wanted to be was working there and she spoke so softly (in a very noisey restaurant) that it was a struggle to even hear her. I won't go into all the details but, our drink order was wrong and our salad order was wrong. We got them straightened out and the food was okay - not great but okay. I understand the restaurant was busy but we will not be going back. There are too many other options in Pigeon Forge with better food and better service.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Food was excellent and our waiter was very attentive. Total for 2 adults and 2 kids (6 and 11) was around $65, not including the tip.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my favorite meal. the steak was cooked perfect, potato was good and the salad was delicious. I got the serloin and it was very, very tender.