“Great Steaks”

Ranked #19 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

It can be crowded at dinner time so go early or late. The steaks are cooked a little more than what you order. You might want to order a medium-rare if you want a medium.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My wife and I were in the area for the Grand Fall Rod Run. The food was very good. We were there during a fairly busy time and they seated us at a table in the bar area during a football game. It was very noisy and we could hardly hear each other talking or hear the server. The music was playing way too loud over the overhead speaker also. The server we had was ok, but we have had much better service there in the past.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went there with my Daughter & she got Pulled Pork dinner & it was very good, just way too dry, I got the Sirloin & Baked Potatoe & salad, steak was very good, my whole meal was good, service was very good & Friendly, prices was good for what we got, I would recommend & Return here for a good steak.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I loved their rolls. Best ever. The steaks are great. However, plan to make reservations. We had to wait 45 minutes for dinner but it was worth it.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had a wonderful, relaxed experience at this Texas Roadhouse. We plan to vacation in Pigeon Force again and this restaurant is on our list!!! Wait staff was attentive, which is always a plus for me.