“THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR A HOSTESS NAMED BECKY”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #21 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

On our way cross crountry and after a short visit to Pigeon Forge I became hungry. I was told that I could get a good steak at the Texas Road House. I'm from Texas and they'd get a laugh back home to know that there is a steakhouse next to Dollywood in Tennessee named the Texas Roadhouse. Anyway, upon entering my wife and I met the most charming hostess we've ever encountered in any restaurant. The food was good, the atmosphere was good but our Hostess was excellent. She made us laugh and was so cheerful that she just made our day. KUDOS to you Ms Becky wherever you are today. Thank you for being so kind to us strangers a long way from home. Tell your boss that whatever he's paying you, it isn't enough......

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Have been to 3 different locations in recent months. All food was excellent and service was outstanding!! My new favorite restaurant :)

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Spent time in Pigeon Forge and visited Texas Roadhouse Pigeon Forge 3 nights in a row ordering different items each time off the menu. The overall atmosphere in the restaurant is great, very friendly, country and western music playing in the background, not too loud, nice chilled out lighting just creating a good ambience for dinner. The floor staff do a bit of random line dancing for you through the evening. The service was consistent all 3 nights, had different staff each time, all excellent, the food itself I couldn't fault, was of a consistently high standard on each visit. If you want a great steak, this is the place to be.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great food and service. We had a party of six for dinner, waited only 10 minutes to be seated. Five of us had the Texas "Roadkill", ground chuck w/onions, mushrooms and one had the beef tips. Salad and potato for sides. Best side salad I had all week in Pigeon Forge. Actually had more than just lettuce. Egg, tomato, cucumber, cheese, etc. Ground Chuck was excellent, large portions filled us up. No room for desert. For less than ten dollars per meal too. Clean and good service, will defiantly go back next time in Pigeon Forge. Don't forget all the peanuts you want to eat while waiting on your food.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The ribs were better than most chain roadhouses. The service was quick and friendly. And they remembered to put limes in our tea when the refills came through.